Reviews for Catastrophic
Erica chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
You know, Beast Boy's real names Garfield, just saying
anonymous again chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
so is beast boy gonna stay with amy on his home planet or is he gonna leave her on Hunta and break both their hearts? i think it's weird how you keep refering to beast boy as the prince or edwin i'm use to him as beast boy. and i read on another website that beast boy had originally been human but that a freak accident had made him green and with the ability to change into animals, did you know that? (if it makes you feel better i like your explanation of beast boy's origin) please keep writing!
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
this reinds me of the time the teen titans found out that Starfire was a pricess on her planet and she had an arranged marriage with that creepy green thingy but robin had stopped her from getting married because he loves her, so who's gonna stop beast boy from marrying someone he doesn't love?
aslan333 chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
good chapter. it's amy
stormygirl335 chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
A sertin number of reviews huh? well i like your story really well so far even if it is au, i like, dont rea au storys but im reay enjoying this one :stormy*D
blueisasome chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Okay, this is starting to sound exactly like the episode "betrothed" from the third season. Seriously,EXACTLY the same.
blueisasome chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
It's obvious yoiu have never read the comics. I haven't either but I know a lot about them. It'll be interesting to see the way you make up Beastboy's backstory.
justagirlthatdreams chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
I thought this story was about the Teen Titans, not Amy.

I don't like how Beast Boy has gotten. He is so mature. I like him better when he is kiddish. Where has my B.B gone! :(
aslan333 chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
2ndmercwithamouth chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Beast Boy's real name is Garfield Logan.
aslan333 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
stormygirl335 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
ahh! i was going to say something really intelectual! but i forgot... so, you might just have to settle for me saying that this was awsome :D that so far his fiance is not makeing the best impressin on me :P
Rosemarie Benson chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
There were only a few things I noticed. Titans is a proper noun and needs to be capitalized. At the end of the first paragraph, there needs to be a closing parenthesis. Other than that, this is good for an AU Titans story. Keep writing and update soon.
Rosemarie Benson chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I loved the chapter! Keep writing, and update soon.
aslan333 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011