Reviews for Mating Call
lissy chapter 3 . 7/11
I know you wrote this awile ago, but in hunting ground Charles make a comment about Bran knowing King arthur which would be around 500 ad but that in shifting shadows Sam and Bran were with Bran's mother for about 100 years. I would put them around 100-200AD
Deb Y chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
I really like the flow of your are talented.
I did find just a few grammatical errors but nothing serious.
Keep up the good work! I will watch for more stories from you.
Biblio388 chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Awesome fic. The story and the characters are great. It had highs and lows that kept me reading till the end.
c.a.s.1404 chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
This story was so amazing. I liked the plot and the development of it. You are a great writer. :)
fantasylvr99 chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
Just finished reading your story. I only read completed ones. It's very disappointing to start a story only to have the author not finish it. Kind of like finding a one of a kind book and the last chapters are missing. P. Briggs "Mercy Thompson and Alpha & Omega " are two of my favorite series. That being said, I read this story in one setting. I found it to be well written. I wanted to find out how it ended. I know that this is a continuation of another story and now I will look that one up as well. I enjoyed your Kaden character. I thought that the other Briggs' characters stayed in line with how she writes her stories. I have read all the other books in this series. One of the reasons I read FanFiction is because some authors don't write as often as I would like. This is a good way to see some of your favorite people more often. For me the true test of a good story is that I can see the "real author" in the story line of the "fanfiction author". In this case I did. Will look forward to reading some of your other stories. Keep up the good work!
littlekesblue chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
I have only just finished reading this and I have totally fell in love with it :) You are a brilliant writer and I can't wait to read your other stories, keep up the good work :)
Kakashisgirl2010 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012