Reviews for When You're Gone
Pussycat Pippin chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I have to say I really like this story it is very humors put a bit sad too I mean Hermione never knowing if Ron is okay wen he is on a missions that go to well stink really i have to gave her credit she does great job tacking care of her kid's and her work and worry about Ron all the time wen he is gone.I really love that her and Molly have such a strong bond with one another i love how Ron thinks she the most amazing woman he has ever know I love eve more that he pick the option two and not option one. You did a very nice job thinks for doing it.
CreativeIdealist chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Haha, I loved the ending! Fantastic story!
Joanie chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Too cute! I loved It!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Very good.
Eryka Mullen chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
You are such a wonderful writer i can believe how perfect you write Romione live together ... is so f... perfect. i don't know how you do it but every time i read your fics are so shkdjfshdnv ... great.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
this was so cute! :)
My Thunder chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
all your stories are so unbelievably adorable and cute!
scorose lover chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Beautifully written! :)
mcw1989 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Perfection! I loved Ron and hermiones interactions but I particularly loved the bit about the bond between Molly and Hermione-that is something that is not often explored but should be. Thanks for a great one shot! :)
wickedcml chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Such a wonderful, heartfelt story. When Ron got hurt I had tears in my eyes. I thought it great that they both saw a young Hermione in Rose when she was angry with with Ron. :-D Though my favorites are Ron & Hermione I was happy that you showed a glimpse of Molly and Harry in this story.
Anne chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
As usual, a perfectly explainable and true-to-the-characters Romione story. Rose was just like her mum in this story! Great job.
Meg chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I've been reading through several of your stories tonight, and I really loved this one. I thought it was an excellent moment during those 19 years and incredibly believable! Great writing.
when-the-demons-come chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I LOVED this story! :-) every single second of it was great and I can really see this happening to them. I really loved this and am about to hit the "favorite story" button! Plz keep writing, I would love to see more from you!
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
The last comment was such a Ronaldish comment.
CarolMedeiros chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
you made me cry again! you are an amazing writer! Your Romione fics are the best!