Reviews for Open your eyes
pllfreak33 chapter 3 . 9/25
you have had allot of mistakes but its ok so far I have been able to figure out what everything meant to say!
thibbs65 chapter 18 . 1/17
Fer Martins chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
Amiga.. Huuuum.. sabe que eu não sei nadica de ingles, né? kkkkkkkkkk Mas tô aqui só pra dizer que tô mega feliz por voce ter postado mais um capitulo!

Um beijoooooooooo!
X Harley x Doc x chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
i love this story soo mucho :D 3
tasnimchowdhury chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
I just started reading this and it is so good! Keep updating x
kaya17tj chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Aww cute! Their first I love you's in the rain!

I want to know what Tim and Rachel have planned.
kaya17tj chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Poor Haley!

Lucas is an ass and needs to get his butt kicked!

Naley are so cute together.

Update soon, I want to know the story about Haley.
Fer Martins chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
To via mobile! Será que vc vai receber esta mgs? huhashuas demorei 3 dias pra conseguir entrar! huahsausa Passando só pra dar os PARABÉNS pela fic! Fico mto feliz que esteja postando. Desculpe não acompanhar certinho, todos os capitulos. Mal tô entrando na net. Mas to mto mto mto contente por vc estar escrevendo.. Voce é mto inteligente e talentosa! Um bjo enorme pra vc! :*

P.S nada a ver com One Tree Hill: AAAAAA Casss SPN 7.17! :O NÃOOO! kkkkkkkkkkkk
olives09 chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
omg omg omg! That's all I can say. I'm so glad Nate didn't show the video of Lucas' "parents" prom. Since, he does in the show, that was a nice touch, that you made Tim do it.

And finally! Haley officialy! I was so excited! :)
kaya17tj chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Good chapter - Love the Naley interaction!
alwaysandforever08 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Good chapter. I'm glad Lucas finally knows that Haley's tutoring Nathan. Hopefully he'll accept it soon. I'm really excited for the next chapter! I can't wait for the Naley scenes!

P.S. You may want to get a beta to check over your grammar. Just a thought :)
kaya17tj chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Of course I love the fight with Rachel, I really love Haley and how she's always defending ppl she loves.
olives09 chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
OMG Haley's fight was baddass! That was epic!

You wrote it well, and the soda in the hair...ahaha you got inpsired by season 4 I see. Felix was downright hilarious when he was talking about it.

I just absolutly LOVE the Laley protectiveness!

And Brooke and Peyton being...well, Brooke and Peyton! :)

Cant wait for the next chapter!
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
great chapter, i really enjoyed all of it :D
hebewe chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Great chapter. I really liked it.

Please update soon, I can't wait to read more.