Reviews for The Wreckage
ParijanTaiyou chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Loved it. Loved the way you wrote this even though it was painful. Just what I needed. Thank you
Blah chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Amazing! I love the emotional ending, the way you exicuted that was perfect!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Well done. I never thought House needed to apologize to Cuddy or Wilson. I spent an entire summer thinking over the "Moving On" episode and came to this conclusion: House did not wreck his car out of jealousy or even anger, he did it out of grief (as we have already learned thanks to Kutner, that is the one emotion that House does NOT know how to deal with). Cuddy grabbed he precious forgiveness from House and merrily moved onto the next poor sucker that she would destroy...she treated House exactly as she did Lucas (and her 7 day husband), but yet told House that he was the man that she would love forever? Cuddy has spent her entire life running away from messes that she creates and disregarding the aftermath of her actions. I personally felt that House gave her a taste of her own medicine (no pun intended). Actually if you think about it, she is pretty lucky that Lucas didn't do something similar to her when she ceremoniously dumped him. Cuddy is/was a vulture looking to absolve herself of any wrongdoing without giving any benefit to anyone but herself. She called House selfish, when in fact she was the one who took no one else's feelings into consideration. Everything she ever did for House was always with conditions or manipulation, and personally I always thought it sucked. I almost laughed until I cried when in the episode Massage Therapy she told House that she had to protect Rachel, and what would she tell her if she let House into Rachel's life and then he left? God I am giggling right now thinking about that moronic question...GEE WHAT DID SHE TELL RACHEL WHEN SHE CEREMONIOUSLY BOOTED LUCAS OUT OF THE HOUSE? What a skank.
newdayz chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I think you should definatley continue this!
lin12344 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Loved it yet wanted Lisa to go running back to House ICU bedside saying always will love you to House.
life-is-twisted chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow, this was so good! My heart shattered along with hers! I would love it if you'd continue it, anywhere you'd like to take it I'd follow. You're a fantastic writer. Kudos!
jp111 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow, I read this last night but had to "recover" before I could comment! Great writing, loved how you structured it; the back and forth between viewpoints and descriptions of H and C's lives as they've "moved on" were spot on, IMO. I felt so sad for both of them - because they really haven't moved on. Not really sure how I feel about the end - would H really go that far? In my mind I'm not sure he would intentionally, but I'd love it if you'd continue and see if he can fight his way back and he and C find some meaningful closure (since it looks like we're not going to get that onscreen!).
MissUnderstood chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
It broke my heart, then it made me happy and at the end it shattered my heart. Into thousands of tiny little pieces.
MondayPMAppt chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
The writing is ASTONISHING! You had me at "lurid as lollipops." Achingly descriptive and apt. This this this. Beautifully evokes the soul-shredding damage these two have done to eachother. I will read anything you write, though it will behard to top this.
MissBates chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Your writing is riveting, as usual. And much as I'd like to say that you've got them down wrong, I can't really disagree with you. House is too little aware of the damage he does and his responsibility for it, and Cuddy doesn't think before she acts. Nonetheless, I can't help feeling sorry for them.
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh, DARN... (Pardon my language)... BUT, I was literally holding my breath till the last part. I was honestly hoping for a reconciliation but when I got to the GOODBYE part, I know this will end not in the way as I hoped it to be. and then, you had to go further by making House OD'd and Cuddy broken up like that after hearing the news... PLEASE, THIS CANNOT BE THE LAST PART... A SEQUEL PLEASE... PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE... Since, we have no more chance to have a HUDDY REUNION on the show, on fanfics we are still all hoping to see them back together after realizing they wouldn't be whole again unless with each other... PLEASE? *puppy eyes now* Thanks...
JLCH chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Well written by very sad indeed and still I don't feel any closure.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Your fiction is stunning, I love it! It was so real and sad and so in character. The end really broke my heart. Please go on, your writing is so good!
James chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is one of the most stunningly realistic, and yet, strictly speaking, highly enjoyable post-"Moving On" fanfics that I have ever come across. Reading it was a palpable, painfully cathartic experience. You really captured the essence of House and Cuddy without overreaching or relying on convoluted plotlines unlike what Shore and Company gave us last season. Their grief and sorrow and frustration felt so vivid and draining, and more real than I could ever have imagined.

I truly hope you will consider writing a sequel of sorts. In fact, I implore you!
CGCath chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
wow you really know how to write a story ! I knew the end woulnd't be a happy one but it was so well written and in character that I read the whole story and beside the sad end, I really loved it . Amazing job :))