Reviews for Anonymous
The Fuck Sasuke?! XD
RandomPersonherebruh chapter 10 . 4/9
so cute and funny!
shadowphantomness chapter 7 . 3/15
Mm, happy birthday indeed, Itachi!
shadowphantomness chapter 2 . 3/15
I love this raunchy little sex story so much...
shadowphantomness chapter 10 . 3/14
Loved this fic, all the raunchy bits and the lovely ending too!
Shiroi Kiba no Kyohi-ka chapter 10 . 1/25
This was absolutely...adorable. I really haven't found a better shorfic like this. Considering it's 4 am and I was suppose to have gone to sleep hours ago, and I'm still reading it and taking the time to review. You can assume this fiction is nothing short of fantastic. I dont' hand out praise often enough, but I felt like I should take the time to fully express my feelings of absolute gratitude to you for writing this fiction. Well done.
bagofpopcorn chapter 5 . 1/21
Rereading this story again. It's hilarious
Demonic girl111 chapter 10 . 1/3
THIS STORY WAS UNBELIEVABLY HOT AND SEXY AND CUTE AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH! FANTASTIC JOB!
Tara.K.Walker chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
I thought that was amazing. There were some times when I laughed harder than I meant to...I got lots of weird looks...but who cares? _ this was amazing thank you so much for writing this! I know you might not see this...but if you do, know that you, my friend, are awesome. And you better embrace that. _ also...sorry for waiting till the end to review...I'm really lazy, I procrastinate a lot, and I like to save my commentary until the end...unless there was something wrong with the chapter...in which case, I try to be as polite as possible and constructively criticize as best I can...I didn't see any of that (well you know like one word, but I can over look that) in this! Again thank you so very much for writing this! (Also really good job on the smut...this is my first time reviewing and commenting on that...*blush* it was good.) and, personally, I really liked the ending...and the chapter you thought everyone would hate? I liked it! You have my seal of approval. Really, amazing.
Kirschstein chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
I FUCKING F UCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
GOD DAMN IT
I SCREAMED SO LOUD NINA HAD TO FUCKING CALL ME AND ASK ME IF I WAS OKAY
Kitakana chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
This is so cute! I love the uchihacest feels.
Kaline Reine chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
This is an absolutely fantastic story! Very well-written, just like all of your works, and it has a unique modern charm all it's own. I'm glad I waited until it was finished to read it, not only because it was well worth the wait, but because it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!

I love the way you portrayed Sasuke's mischievous nature and Itachi's serious but loving reaction to everything. That spark between them is always amazing to read about, but you really did them so much justice and I just... Can't even explain it properly. But thank you for writing this. It's beautiful and the story line and details were incredible. Amazing job on a wonderful fic!

Stay awesome! c:
-Kaline
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
I'm not a great fan of ItaSasu ... But I absolutely Loved this. I like how their relationship progress ed smoothly and specially the last chapeter I just love it .I read it twice already
lampshadezz chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
oh. my. god. my eyes cannot handle looking too long at this awesomeness (which is displayed on a screen. and i'm kinda sick. that might just be the reason .)
this is the perfect, i repeat, PERFECT mix of smut and fluff xD like DAYUMMM that sex scene was so hot that i thought my face was about to burst into flames, and that fluffiness was so..well...FLUFFY that i was 'awww'-ing so much that my sore throat got sore-er.
i admit it, i'm a sucker for itachi and sasuke. cant resist some good ol' incest starring our favourite brother pair from naruto (can you believe the manga is finished?! 15 BLOODY YEARS, ITS GONE ON FOR! oh kishimoto-sensei, what will you do now that your precious manga is OVER?!) *clears throat, then ends up coughing again cuz she is SICK(sickness is soo annoying)*
i am actually not that much of a fan of a seme!sasuke. i mean, it's sasuke's fate to be the perfect uke. its even in his name. you know sas-UKE? " you probably noticed it by now right?
you are an AWESOME author with so much talent. i, who is but a mere speck of dust in comparison to your greatness, am bowing down before you. all hail BelovedShadow!
yeaaaahh, sorry. i think i'll go get some much-needed sleep now :)
cshot20 chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
That was the perfect ending to an absolutely wonderful (and hilarious) story. :)