Reviews for Anonymous
Kaline Reine chapter 10 . 3/28
This is an absolutely fantastic story! Very well-written, just like all of your works, and it has a unique modern charm all it's own. I'm glad I waited until it was finished to read it, not only because it was well worth the wait, but because it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!

I love the way you portrayed Sasuke's mischievous nature and Itachi's serious but loving reaction to everything. That spark between them is always amazing to read about, but you really did them so much justice and I just... Can't even explain it properly. But thank you for writing this. It's beautiful and the story line and details were incredible. Amazing job on a wonderful fic!

Stay awesome! c:
-Kaline
I'm not a great fan of ItaSasu ... But I absolutely Loved this. I like how their relationship progress ed smoothly and specially the last chapeter I just love it .I read it twice already
lampshadezz chapter 10 . 2/12
oh. my. god. my eyes cannot handle looking too long at this awesomeness (which is displayed on a screen. and i'm kinda sick. that might just be the reason .)
this is the perfect, i repeat, PERFECT mix of smut and fluff xD like DAYUMMM that sex scene was so hot that i thought my face was about to burst into flames, and that fluffiness was so..well...FLUFFY that i was 'awww'-ing so much that my sore throat got sore-er.
i admit it, i'm a sucker for itachi and sasuke. cant resist some good ol' incest starring our favourite brother pair from naruto (can you believe the manga is finished?! 15 BLOODY YEARS, ITS GONE ON FOR! oh kishimoto-sensei, what will you do now that your precious manga is OVER?!) *clears throat, then ends up coughing again cuz she is SICK(sickness is soo annoying)*
i am actually not that much of a fan of a seme!sasuke. i mean, it's sasuke's fate to be the perfect uke. its even in his name. you know sas-UKE? " you probably noticed it by now right?
you are an AWESOME author with so much talent. i, who is but a mere speck of dust in comparison to your greatness, am bowing down before you. all hail BelovedShadow!
yeaaaahh, sorry. i think i'll go get some much-needed sleep now :)
cshot20 chapter 10 . 1/2
That was the perfect ending to an absolutely wonderful (and hilarious) story. :)
Miasen chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
Enjoyed this a lot! I love a sale who knows what he wants and goes for it. :-D
SamanthaManga chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
This is absolutely one-hundred percent my favorite slash fanfiction ever. I absolutely love it. If I could ever have a relationship like that I could die happily. I wish I was as brave as Sasuke is in this fic though. I would have to gather up all my courage and then some to do anything like that ever! Very nicely written!
PhantasticTroyler chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
This is AMAZING! I have no idea how you managed to make such a detailed story in just 10 chapters! I loved this do much and I look toward to reading your other stories :D
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
Haha this is brilliant! I love the p0rn scenes, they are so wonderfully written and dirty xD and that last article from Tokumei was simply adorable. Itachi and Sasuke are simply adorable. Thanks for the great read!
Lucinda Atom chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
This story was lovely!
Lily Short Stuff Uchiha chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Sorry that this is so late!

You got his motherfucking eye tattooed on you because this bitch gave you a big ass hickey and it wasn't SCARF SEASON. Sasuke Uchiha, I fucking love you.

I was glad that Sasuke had someone that knew him that well, I have one of those but they aren't around me that much. He hasn't been there my whole life... but he is probably one of the people that know me best and I'm so grateful that he is a part of my life.

God dammit! No! I didn't need these feels! They can't be here right now! Beloved! I don't understand why I'm so emotional tonight, okay, I do, but shhh!

I love this fic! I wish it wasn't over! But what a fantastic ending!
I was surprised, I think I enjoyed Sasuke in this more than Itachi. Not to say I didn't love Itachi, but there was something so... incredibly human about Sasuke... at least in this last chapter.
I'm not sure, I'm kind of worried about posting this review, I'm not sure I like it. But I like you and I loved this.
bagofpopcorn chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
This story is great
Rach Mariana chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Holly Sweetness, i fckng cried in that end and the hole fic i was just laughing so hard. Girl you have a gift! I just loved it and i think i'm gonna read it again right now!
BlackTorment chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
I absolutely adored this fan-fiction! I have only ever actually watched up to episode 11 of Naruto but I've read so much of the characters on the wikia that I do get a good feel of them, obviously there are gaps. For some reason, there is this irresistible attraction that tears me asunder about Sasuke and Itachi. Their story is truly agonising to read and watch but I do it over and over again because it makes me feel things really deeply.
You caught the playful side of a potential-brother-ish relationship in the first couple of chapters but then you began to weave things in as you went along. Little hints of something deeper, y'know? I like the affliction in the penultimate chapter that Sasuke has with the word 'love' and it doesn't make anything shabby, at all. Then BAM. Last chapter really leaves you with a good touchy-feely feeling and a reader is so grateful that Sasuke confesses. The angle of anonymous, explicit writer is also very unique. Well doen. Phenomenal read! (also, not related, but you;ve just set the whole HarryXSerius thing off for me, XD)
Nanri K chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Wow, you made incest and yaoi the sweetest thing ever. I really enjoyed the read. Thanks for your time and effort
Nanri K chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
You are worrying over nothing - from my side anyway - I enjoyed the chapter. The little misunderstanding of Itachi's confession really displayed a side to Sasuke which was soberly vulnerable as opposed to his flamboyant and self assured self in this fic. Nice character work