Reviews for I Love Him, But When the Night is Over
perfectlyODD chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
*dead*

Death: Now, how exactly did you die?

Me: Well, I read this thing called fanfiction, see, and read this AMAZING Niff fic, right? And it was written so beautifully and was just so cute and lovely and sweet that I had cuteness overdose and keeled over! But I do not regret it, because the fic I read was perfect.

Death: Oh, OK then. You can go now.

Excuse my madness. :P
arcticgold chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Excuse me while I explode with love and sugary Niff sweetness (: that was amazing, great job! 36
Melbi chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
So SWEET :D
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
mmmmmmm :) this is really really nice :)
shimmeringbubbles chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
ohhhhhh awwwwwww so fluffy I'm gonna die! aahhh wriggling from the adorable cheesiness of it all :)
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
So yeah. This made me cry. In a good way.

Love,

Katie
Andromeda Rae Borealis chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
*insert flailing here*

That was a really well written and wonderful ending! I loved the build up to it at the beginning, and the confession and Nicks reaction were just perfect. Great fic!
grrawr chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
*HAPPY NIFF FLAILS*
Andromeda Rae Borealis chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
A second chapter to this would be great, whether the ending is a happy one or a sad one, because I am very interested to see what turns out of Jeff's love for Nick. And I do wider if Nick ever noticed the signs and most importantly, noticed Jeff's insomnia.

But I did love this chapter. I thought it was well written and your choice of words and the way you presented his thoughts between the song lyrics were very effective and impactful.
TangibleThoughts chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ill start by saying I adore Niff, and I think you did a fantastically heartbreaking job with this. I also have a soft spot for Le Miz.. haha... also, i find that more often than not an author's first work seems to be one of their better ones, although i'm not sure if this could have been any more perfect. Keep writing please! Especially chapter two ;) oh and welcome to the writing world, music is fantastic inspiration for fics and drabbles if you need inspiration :)
Hannah Kate chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Hey there! I loved this fic, I never really cared about any of the other warblers (or even knew their names for that matter) but this has given me a new interest! I would love if you made it a two-shot, hopefully where Jeff breaks down in front of Nick and Nick returns the feelings for him, bit you're such a great writer anything is fine! The only thong I would watch (and I know it's partly because of the repetition in the song) is the repeat of Jeff loved Nick, maybe finding other ways to word it, but other than that it was wonderful and I really enjoyed reading it! xx