Reviews for Love Between Two Worlds
Kit chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
stupid cliff hanger! please update!
TwinofDarkness chapter 23 . 3/16/2012
she get shot or did Edward save her in the nik of time:D
team cullen chapter 22 . 3/14/2012
Nooo.. Bella, get out of there. Edward better save her. Update soon please.
twinofdarkness chapter 22 . 1/21/2012
nice chapter update soon
TeamCullen.RobstenLover chapter 19 . 12/22/2011
Haha love it. GO BlUE ROSE! And com'on Edward. You know you love her even if she is a theif. Update soon!
marzu93 chapter 19 . 12/20/2011
oh my..bella is kind of cruel that she lied about her feelings towards edward..but maybe all clears up in the nex chapters..update soon please
TeamCullen.RobstenLover chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
S#! this is good. Please update soon.
marzu93 chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
oh my..what happens next..update soon
MoreRandomThanYouWouldBelieve chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
Oooh, can't wait for more! Update ASAP!
Pur3Wolf chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
huh this story reminds me of another. its called Scarlet by archer24. im not saying u stole the plot but its really similar
Valkyrie SliverRose chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Keep it up Cilvia
Arianmaiden chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Aah-maz-ing! Please update some more! And it would probably clear up confusion in the story if you found a beta. Just trying to be helpful.
Arianmaiden chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
I love how you worked the volturi and the title into your story! You had some grammar issues, again, mainly with tenses: -ing, -ed, or nothing. Think about it this way; most things happen a few seconds before it is typed. (she tripped / he smiled / they waved) I hope that's helpful!
angelshunny4ever chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Great story! I love the suspense! This seems really well thought out and creative! Can't wait to read more!
Arianmaiden chapter 9 . 11/4/2011
I am truly in love with this story. You are such a good writer! And you update often. For that, you deserve this review! (and I noticed the plane part c; )