Reviews for Wedding Day and Wedding Night
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
You wrote Bella perfectly!
EmmelineSpark chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I am officially in love with this!

I loved every bit of it, from the moment Bella woke up until their wedding night...

The Black sisters were so cte, and you captured the wedding perfectly!

Also, poor Rod... XD Hearing his lord's name from his wife's mips can't be pleasant... But, oh well XD
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh, I just can't get that ending on my mind. To be Rodolphus, and to hear your master's name on your wife's lips... the whole thing just seemed so innocent up until that point, you set it up perfectly.

And the Black sisters were lovely as usual. You highlighted their differences in a unique way; Bellatrix dark&rough, Andromeda short&ruddy, Narcissa thin&pale. But the best part was the way they interacted, it only makes the fact that Andromeda leaves even more real, and carry that much more emotion, even though that isn't even part of this story.

Oh, and I also liked the beginning bit. "She was waking up Bellatrix Black, and she would go to bed Bellatrix Lestrange.

What a comedown that would be."

Made me laugh a bit, because that is just so characteristically Bella. Great fic :)
ClawOfGlory chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I loved how all the sisters were in the beginning, very cute, with Narcissa enjoying every minute of the wedding stuff. Then the end was really good. Loved the line: "Yes! That's the point! Now stop being so weak!", so Bella.
TheEvanescentOne chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow, at the beginning with the three sisters I loved it, then I read the end with Bella and Rod and fell in love with this story! I felt so sorry for Rod too, he just wanted to treat her right. Brilliant way of showing Bella's love for Voldemort too!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I really liked this, the part with the sisters was funny and sweet, and the end was really well done. Really good job )
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow, that was quite intense at the end! Well written, though, and probably quite likely, considering how Bellatrix acted towards Voldemort. Also, I loved that Bellatrix and Andromeda were kind of friends :)