Reviews for Knight Court
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Uhm...interesting..but somewhat confusing...I -think- I get it, but I could be wrong.

Is this how Walter came to exist as Watcher's Hand? o.o

'Cause if it's not, then...No idea what's goin' on here.
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Haha, very sweet chapter.

I love the workers at the center when Walter shows up XD "don't all go out there at once! You can't just stand around the lobby staring at him; you'll frighten the poor man to death!"

And then a hellion shows up, and Walter is helpful XD

Oh, the silliness of this story is part of what makes me love it so much

*goes to start reading the epilogue*
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Very interesting! 3

Rash is amusing lol

If it wasn't for the list at the bottom, I probably wouldn't have figured out their powers accurately XD

I'm a bit disappointed that none of them are on Virtue, 'cause I'm pretty much centered there xD
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
Haha, Tabby is so epic, sneakin' around and rescuing Elena! x3

I love how Elena kicks the unconscious guy on the way out XD

Yeah, these morons are really gonna regret kidnapping Walter's girlfriend 3

Can't wait to see Watch & Co. beat the crap out of them next chapter
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
Love this story D

Kinda funny how Elena makes the right decision, and then almost immediately after is kidnapped xD

Tabby and Silver are still cool, I still like them too 3

Rash sounds like an interesting character, he's the first one they think of for a diversion XD
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Awesomeness x3

Horatio is so cute lol

So it's finally, FINALLY been revealed to Elena that Walter is, as I suspected all along, a hero XD

I do like Silver and Tabby though, they seem like really cool people/heroes 3

Also, the thing with the Nemesis - "their presence was an irritant to superheroes passing by—and no doubt to the owner of the parking lot" so hilarious lol, I loved that line.
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
WHOOO SAVED BY A CATGIRL! Catgirls rock.

She didn't have to have the stereotypical claws, though...so stereotypical XD

But awesome nonetheless. Like 85% of my CoH/CoV characters are catgirls xD

Most of them have different powers though.

So aside from the sheer awesomeness of Tabby, the other two are moderately cool too D

Haha, Walter is soooo busted, I knew it all along X3
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Lol aww, Horatio gives encouragement XD

Personally not a gigantic fan of 'pure romance', at least when it's straight (anime/yaoi fanatic here xD), but I think you did a really good job with this chapter! 3

I can't believe I'm the only one reviewing your amazing story, those other crazy people who aren't reading this are missin' out.

And, yes, it certainly wouldn't be good if they were to take the tram and get attacked, so driving was a good idea! D
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
I like Walter, he's cool 3

*gasp* Poor Horatio! Never good for kitties to be left all by their lonesome. (I cats in case you couldn't tell x3)

Ooh, the Tsoo are targeting Walter? He's so obviously secretly a hero XD