Reviews for Hunters from the Light
Sideslip chapter 20 . 2/1/2012
Sorry it took me so long to read this - real life gets in the way of my fanfic addiction!

Interesting story. I was under the impression there would be more of Mirage in it but I enjoyed how this turned into a passionate love story with Drift and Wing. I think the expression of feelings was well done.

I think the story got a bit vauge as to how Wing and his crew got to Drift's universe but since I don't have a good explanation either I can't fuss about it much. I sort of wondered if the pull on their sparks was so strong that it pulled them together.

I enjoyed this very much.
Lithium223 chapter 20 . 1/29/2012
I loved every part of this story. i'm in love with drift and wing. plus its nice to see them have a happing ending. keep up the good work
infinityinmirrors chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
Awww im sad its over! But you've finished up in a great place XD Cant wait for Charm and Charmer! Dayum Thorns hot! Haha poor Wing and Drift are gonna have their hands full dealing with the trouble those too get into! Thank you so much for such a fantastic story! Its managed to brighten my morning week after week! Cant wait to see what you have next in store!
infinityinmirrors chapter 19 . 12/30/2011
XD haha this chapter gave me warm-fuzzies, its so adorable! Haha i think i like the protective parent!Drift thing :P As for the knights sparks returning to the greatswords i kinda saw it coming XD how else would they be able to generate sparks without a priest/Primus :) great chapter, i really hope we get lots of crazy parenting stories!
infinityinmirrors chapter 17 . 12/28/2011
Awww such a perfect chapter XD I liked the humming thing too instead of the more traditional hand or card voting, it was really cool XDD Naww so looking forward to the next chapter! I hope its still all delicious and fluffy and nothing bad comes along to stomp on it!
infinityinmirrors chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Haha i was just telling Ultrarodimus how i was hoping Titanium and Goldenrod would pop up again and lo and behold... XD I hope they hang around! Drift needs more friends! He always facing or fighting! Poor mech needs to learn to socialize! I really enjoyed this chapter, i love how Wing is slowly getting Drift to relax and let him in, its quite brilliant! Fantastic chapter! I cant believe how fast your pumping them out! XDD the last few weeks have been awesome! Great work guys! Loving every line!
infinityinmirrors chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
I was wondering when the Kimark drama would happen :P It came a lot sooner than i thought! Loved the penance rituals, very cool. Oh and i noticed in one part when Drift joins Wing for his cleansing, you've misspelled 'sank' you have 'With a shiver Drift rank to his knees in the center of the small room,...' :P But thats all! Apart from that, brilliant chapter!
Molten-Ashes chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
#Happy Flail moment#

I'm loving this story, I'm always bouncing on the edge of my seat for an update!
Ladyofthedrgns chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Yay! Awesome chapter! _

I can tell this trip to New Crystal City is going to be an interesting one once they arrive. That is if Marwir doesn't offline the both of them before they get there. XD

I can only hope that this doesn't lead to more pain and spark break for both Drift and Wing. Getting their hopes so high in each other.

His creators are so not going to take this well.
infinityinmirrors chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Still a bit confused sorry ; So Drift died in this universe but the one in this chapter is from another universe?
Darkeyes17 chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Oh my gosh I am simply stunned by the amazingness of this. Great job on this chapter, in the tension, the hope.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
w Loving the way this is going. Poor Wing and Drift... Quite a shock for both of them. The rest of Wing's group aren't going to like this much. Marwir especially. Going to be a lot of explanations in the future trying to get the "how" and the "where" straightened out, methinks.
aquila333 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
*is besieged by the giggles*

Sorry, it's the thought that got me. AU dimensional crossover FTW! XD

Please tell me they get together for fluffs and cuddles (and smexy times)! they're just so sparkbroken I want to shove them in a closet until they help each other heal.
Birdiebot chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Poor Wing D: You have an amazing talent at writing emotions. You make the characters seem so real!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I meant to review the first chapter, too, but my internet is having "issues" again...

_ I am loving this fic, and I really want to see where it goes. It's going to be such a shock when Drift and Wing cross paths, and a shock when the Knights realize just where they ended up. And Wing carries two Great Swords? Where in Primus's name does he stash the second one?