Reviews for Firebond
Simply Liquid Moonlight chapter 15 . 10/20
Excellent story. Update soon please!
skyeza chapter 15 . 10/18
It was a wicked read, I found it quite enjoyable. But i need to know what happens next.
Hana Darkning chapter 15 . 8/14
Oh my. Hands down. This is one of the best fics I've ever read. And you updated it sooo long ago. Will you complete it? I don't think I can rest in peace until I read the ending. Please complete this and you'll have gained a lifelong fan even though I think I already am that after reading these fifteen chapters in one night straight. Please. I shall break down if this isn't completed. I love this story so much.
Mullistus chapter 15 . 7/29
I really like this story so far! You have captured the stormy relationship between them and you have a great way to write. It flows nicely. I truly hope there will be an update soon!
I seriously love this story to pieces. You are by far my favorite Drarry author. Keep updating and I will try and be patient as I wait for the next chapter!
Jacey chapter 1 . 5/20
Hi, OakStone730, I'm on Wattpad (another fanfic site), and, I would love to post a Bulgarian translation of this fic there as I absolutely ADORE your works! If possible, I would also like to translate it in Russian, Arabic, Greek and Latin (as much as I can). Of course I would credit you for the brilliant original fic and idea, but I would love to add more language translations so more people can enjoy your works :) My account on wattpad is TraicitEtFari, but I also have an AO3 account under the name of StolenMidnightKisses. If you decide to allow me the honor of translating my fic, pls contact me on either of my accounts (I would also include my email, but my name is in it, so... no...). Please consider, and I promise to credit you in any way you would like to! Pls contact my with answer soon, because my A levels are starting and I might not be able to do anything once they have :'( Thankyou for your time taken in reading this message, I hope I wasn't rambling to much! Thanks again, Jacey.
prinssi Nox chapter 15 . 5/2
This story was really nice to read, the chapters had a good flow to them. I absolutely loved the domestic parts, i have not read many fics like this! Do update, it's an amazing story!
Abby Nesoya chapter 15 . 4/23
This was my third time reading this story from the beginning. I've loved it every time! I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
baka harry chapter 6 . 4/17
I would like to hear Harry at least think this whole thing is near his fault. Poor Draco tries to kill himself to help Harry feel better and the whole thing could have been avoided if Harry had left Draco alone. But just like with the secumptura incident Harry follows and pesters people till a fight breaks out and leaves it to the other person to feel guilt. Harry should at least say he is sorry. Harry could have just read a book. But no he always wants to be told the answers never researching them himself. "Tell me" is his favorite sentence. Draco shouldn't have to be burdened with Harry
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 15 . 3/19
Maybe ifd you have Harry propose to draco he won't feel that Harry's gonna leave him

Kaith Jackson chapter 15 . 2/23
Ok, I'm going to write you. Despite the fact that I'm Spanish and I'll make plenty of mistakes I'm going to write you because you deserve a good review after this wonderful story.

First of all, I'm here after reading "Twist of Fate"'s traduction and that story was incredible, thank you so mucho to write that one and Firebond.

My favorite thing in both stories was the slowness. THANKS SO MUCH to write a slow story in which you can see how the characters are talking and they knew each other little by little. There was a long time I didn't see so great slow story. I'm only watching the three parts story (they know each other, they fight each other and they f*** each other... in the same chaptre) so your Firebond is a proof that there is fantastics and well-written stories. Thanks for retourn me the hope that there is good stories already in this fandom.

On the other hand, I love the characters -all of them, not only the main ones-. They are so IC and so... them. Thanks for all the conversations and the fights and the regretements and the laughts. And thanks for teaching me new vocabulary and expressions, even parts of the body that I didn't know how to say it in english! Thank you so much for everything.

I dont know if the story is finished (in fact i thought that it finished two chapters ago), for me it is but if there's another chapter, post it when you want. You are such a good writer. I wish you return here with another great story. I'll read it for sure.

Thanks, really (and sorry for the mistakes, I dont know if you understand me).

Alpha008 chapter 15 . 2/18
I totally in love with this Fic! I just found it today and read it all with one breath :D really really awesome! I hope for next chapter soon :) I must know what happened more between them ! _ Please update fast!
Hancock23 chapter 15 . 2/4
i love this story.
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 2/1
fun story, hope you finish it one day :)
littlesprout chapter 15 . 1/16