Reviews for Firebond
littlesprout chapter 14 . 4/13
Loving it. Please update
sjrodgers23 chapter 14 . 3/2
love it so far. more of this story please thank you
gretypanova234 chapter 12 . 3/2
Incredible story! Even though I've read it about six times, it still amazes me every time. The character development is very good and I can't wait for an update. I would like to know what will happen in potions class and also what is in the second box that George brought.
Drarryiscannon chapter 14 . 2/25
I'm not sure why I never reviewed this before; I actually feel like I should apologize (even though you don't actually know me at all, therefore making the apology slightly pointless?). Still, apologies, because this story is one of my favourites...ever...anywhere, and I should have thanked you for writing it. I just love it; the concept, the execution, the way Draco tries to save Harry any pain every time, and the possessiveness between them that makes me squirmy every time. Even though I have read the whole thing at least five separate times! So, if my slight obsession with this one can be counted as a positive (hopefully it can be, I mean it to be), thank you for sharing this one.
fyrewolfshadow chapter 14 . 2/17
This is a great story. I do want to see how Potions class will end up like.
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 14 . 2/3
Very much loving this, but...now that I'm caught up, I MUST insist on MORE! Please. )
Beth9891 chapter 14 . 2/2
Very hot :-)
woolyjumpers chapter 14 . 2/2
AMAZING STORY! Loving every minute! :)
gretypanova234 chapter 14 . 1/29
Update please!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 14 . 1/18
When Ron says he's a fit 'Block' you meant to say it's 'Bloke'.

This was a really good chapter. Can't wait to see what else you write up.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 13 . 1/18
I sort of really want to know what sort of photos he took.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 12 . 1/18
They really are sleeping way too much. I would have thought now that the bond was completed it would help.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 10 . 1/18
About damned time!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 1/18
oh goodie George is here
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 1/18
i don't understand why they got moved