Reviews for Firebond
Lawmandy chapter 1 . 7/12
what a fun story. well done. I hope you return to it eventually.
Deathrosekitty chapter 15 . 6/3
This story is amazing and I hope you update again soon. Can't wait to see how harry feels when he finds out how draco feels about harry "eventually leaving him". And I love how you included long talks with them early in the story. Also wondering when harry is going to figure out just exactly how he feels. Hope the reason George didn't come wasn't a serious one. Lol I'm sure I've went on and on long enough. Hope to read more soon!
izzy fairchild chapter 15 . 5/30
Hi I really really really enjoy this story! Thanks for writting it!The idea is great and quite original and I believe that you story is well rounded believable...I was wondering if you are planning on continuing it?I would love that...I 'll try to leave more comments for its chapter...thanks again :)
Bbbbb chapter 15 . 5/27
Is the story over?
Riya1112 chapter 15 . 5/13
i loved this story. I really loved it. I won't be exaggerating if i say that this is my favourite story with a Harry and Draco pairing. I sincerely hope that you continue this story. I would love to read more of this. Please do continue with the story.
alliwantisclairity chapter 10 . 4/8
The Boy Who Spoke in Clich├ęs...YES. XD
Sam chapter 15 . 3/1
NO I NEED MORE OF THIS GAH
Is there going to be another chapter ? Please !
BookLover21340 chapter 15 . 2/6
mysticalgems chapter 15 . 1/28
OH MY SPARKLY SNAILS! I LOVE THIS STORY! SERIOUSLY! I LOVE IT! I JUST GOT DONE READING ALL 15 CHAPTERS! I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS! I'M SO GLAD I FOUND YOUR STORY! IT IS SERIOUSLY GOOD! AND I SO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I'M SO EXCITED! :)

YOU DID SERIOUSLY AWESOME WITH THIS STORY! SERIOUSLY! AND I HOPE YOU GET TO FINISH THIS STORY!

With that said I'll end here and I'll be waiting for your next AWESOME AND LOVELY CHAPTER! So until whenever YOU SERIOUSLY AWESOME AND WONDERFULLY AMAZING AND BRILLIANTLY LOVELY AND SERIOUSLY SUPER AND SERIOUSLY FABULOUS AND SERIOUSLY FANTASTIC WRITER!

DON'T STOP BEING SERIOUSLY AWESOME!

FAN-READER! Anna :)
Zoenightshade36 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
You repeated a line from twist of fate furfuckssake I am reading this because twist of fate made me cry why
Simply Liquid Moonlight chapter 15 . 10/20/2016
Excellent story. Update soon please!
skyeza chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
It was a wicked read, I found it quite enjoyable. But i need to know what happens next.
Hana Darkning chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
Oh my. Hands down. This is one of the best fics I've ever read. And you updated it sooo long ago. Will you complete it? I don't think I can rest in peace until I read the ending. Please complete this and you'll have gained a lifelong fan even though I think I already am that after reading these fifteen chapters in one night straight. Please. I shall break down if this isn't completed. I love this story so much.
Mullistus chapter 15 . 7/29/2016
I really like this story so far! You have captured the stormy relationship between them and you have a great way to write. It flows nicely. I truly hope there will be an update soon!