Reviews for The Shadow of the Fire Princess
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 4/15
Loving it. The story is amazing and the pairing is awesome. I can't wait to see if Naruto becomes a hero in the end of if he stays a villain; to be honest I kind of hope for a dark hero or a villain.

Good luck and update soon.
Skyscorch chapter 10 . 4/14
I was kinda hoping Toph would go for Naruto but otherwise nicely done
Are the morals off in the story because everyone is fighting with the intend to kill and in the cartoon no one was ever hurt (except for aang and zuko you know when)?
DanDrake chapter 10 . 1/6
It would have been funny if when katara was talking about sokka being 18 and toph being 14 toph said "Well Aang's 112" just to see her blush i would have laughed to death XD
john chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
This chapter sucked the only one who should be screwing is naruto
Yugi the Godfather of Games chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
is the pairing just going to be Naruto & the 3 girls along w/ katara as a slave or r all the girls from the 1st chap going to b part of the harem as well-
Jack of Blade's Daughter chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Honestly I'm a little annoyed. The story is good, it's a good work. At least, it COULD be one if Naruto wasn't fucking every girl every other paragraph, nor making random threats or attacks to every other person as if saying "Hey what's up I got a big cock"

More or less, I feel like it could be a good story if it wasn't just so... ridiculous.
Abel Sephaos chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Fucking wow. Not only is this smut, but poorly written smut at that. -1/10 for projecting so hard.
Deathmvp chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Nice work on this chapter. Only thing that realy hurts this chapter is you made a refrance to a Movie that should not exsist.
LolaTheSa chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Oh i stopped reading at the start... 10 chapters in and remove the harem you built with the others? You are to much of a sokka fan. Like seriously? He finally shows a resemblance of skill in final season in which he doesn't act like a child. That katara/zuko kiss( it's either aang/katara or naru/katara to me) plus the revelation of you being to much of a fan of sokka plus harem change kills my drive to read.

Good read tho. I say proof read more tho.
LolaTheSa chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Wtf was that with katara and zuko -_-
LolaTheSa chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
He forgives her? Just like that? There is so much that can be put in their, but she is a ninja. They captured her and her child, ok. Now fives years? fives years she couldn't do anything to save him? fives years she couldn't let naruto know? fives years she would kill his wife? Smh horrible way to get the warriors in the harem, just think, this warriors could be spawns of her and neji.
LolaTheSa chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Wait, normal aang's stronger then normal naruto? What? WTF?
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 9/28/2014