Reviews for Waltz in the Crystal Box
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
AWWWWWWWW I CAN'T WITH ALL THESE FEELS ;;.;;
I'm so glad my exams finished today so I could indulge in this beauty XD 3 dsadada really! Jack was too sweet, and mysterious, and just... Jack XD awww, I've always found his past really sad :C and the Vessalius duchess really annoyed me! XD but I'm glad Glen was there to make his life happy 33333 asdasdasd I don't think this is corny at all! It's beautifully written and I'm a hopeless romantic inside, so it was perfect for me:3 oh this ship and Elliot/Leo are gonna kill me:C especially with your lovely fanfiction XD 3
Escha chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
No wonder Jack's mother loves his father so much! :)
L lawliet vs Kira chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is so cuuuuute! 3 I love it!
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love it! It's so detailed, and I already have a dislike to Duchess Vessalius. I hope you find inspiration for more of this work involving this pairing!

Keep up the good work!
crobhdearg chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh my goodness! Another one! I love your work.
Haunani chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
So I've finally got around to reading this Glen/Jack fic done by you...and I adore it *O* It's so sweet and Jack is such a tease/derp(is also ignoring all the trolling done by Jack and the Jack/Lacie hints in the latest chapters)

I really hope you will write more of these two as a pairing in future as wellThese two need more love(If you can't tell,they have kicked Elliot and Leo out of being my number one favourite pairing for Pandora Hearts) XDDD
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Beautiful ;_; Just Beautiful

I love how you wrote Glen XDD And the Game of Catch XD And Lacie. Especially Lacie. Oh why did I suddenly love Lacie so much?

Anyways 3

XDDDDDDD
applepie1989 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Beautifully written. Love the chase scene into the forest. XD I can't wait to read more of your stories for Pandora Hearts :)
Noirink chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Hmm, you know what, I wonder if the new plot twist in recent chapters make Glen/Jack more possible (or make more sense?)? LOL Anyway, this awesome is OVER 9000! in awesome levels! :)
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/27/2011