Reviews for I'm With You
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Short, but well written and undeniably adorable. :D
Pezberrylover0612 chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
I loved the end where Santana says "Marry me Britt" so adorable!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
AWWWWW!
GothicPheonix chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
:) Hmm, I thought there was going to be some Faberrittana? Oh well :)
GothicPheonix chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
You may want to get a BETA reader to help correct errors, because at some point in each story it was hard to read because either comma's were not where they should be or you used the wrong synonym "your" "you're" etc. But I love the ideas.
GothicPheonix chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
*applauds* Great job :)
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Pretty good. I like it, Brittany kicks arse (yes I am using the British version) XD

I hope you don't mind if I make a few corrections for you?

"So Rachel, where's your imaginary girlfriend?" one of the male castmates said and the other one responded, "I heard that she claims it's Brittany Pierce, that Ke$ha wannabe." Rachel just kept eating this up because she's heard worse, since no one believe that Brittany is her girlfriend because they are such opposites.

"And yet it's funny, Donna, because you would play my girlfriend's song on your Ipod every time you miss your mark." Rachel said to Donna and then turned to the other guy. "Mike we don't believe you're dating Lady Gaga because she doesn't date." "Oh come on Brittany is hot, she's been on Maxim, FHM, Teenbeat and has a deal with playboy..." Joe said and Rachel responded, "Actually she turned that down because she's actually doing Ke$ha's new video. Brittany is doing the choreoghaphy and singing with her." Everyone started to laugh.

"Rachel you're smart and semi-talented, what would you be doing with a loser like Brittany Pierce? She only knows how to dance R&B, Club and whatever she does." Jim said and Rachel responded, "Why don't you turned around and ask her what else she does?"
niko5290 chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
So cool! i'm surprised I was an inspiration, thanks for the shout out! ]
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Yes, yes, she did. Also, you missed a 'y' in the title... WHO CARES THIS IS EPIC!
xXSummer AngelXx chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Rae and Britts as vamps?

cool Idea ;D
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Is it Adele? THat would be so LOL!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
AWWWWWWW!
xXSummer AngelXx chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Gosh

that was very very funny ;D

Finn is such an idiot...

Brittana/Faberry are great!