Reviews for Hear the Wind Blow
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Brilliant. You've taken the classic "I have lost my Dean. Have you seen my Dean?" and given it an inventive twist with that moster - what a nasty bag of wind! :)
JennK528 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I liked your MoTW! Very cool and unusual.

Nice job with Sam rescuing Dean, and yay for hurt!Dean. :) And pie.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
"I didn't eat or drink for two-and-a-half days, Sam. Two and a half! I've got a lot of catching up to do."

"So how long are you gonna milk this, huh Dean?"

Dean grinned as the waitress returned with a very large bowl of soup. "As long as I can, Sammy. As long as I can." Sam couldn't help but smile in return.- WOW! I LOVE this, like, this (just in case FFN cuts that off it was love with like 100 O's :P) Great job! Perfect ending.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I really, really enjoyed this! The ending was so well done, as if Dean needed another excuse to eat in excess. Loved it! :D
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Cool I'm a sucker for hurt Dean! LOL I can't resist it! Good job ;D

Kisses

Rosetta
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Great story, very well written and flowing.

My only complaint (and this is as a reader only :)) is that I've never known the boys to leave a case without dealing with the problem and ensuring no further lives are taken ;)
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I enjoyed your story. My favorite aspect was the imagery of Dean confined in a small space. Your characterization is excellent, especially Bobby. And I liked how you made the air sprit just looking for a friend. :)
Difficult-notImpossible chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was very true to the show, the dialouge was very realistic and the your details were great :) I loved "Dude, are you cradling my head?", haha, priceless, and it really caught Dean's personality. You did a great job :) I liked it a lot.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Really interesting monster in this one! I love it when the boys run into something complicated they don't really know how to handle. Glad to see Bobby here, he's a such a great character! Great prose, very descriptive setting the scene in each section. Excellent characterization also. Very much reads like the boys, especially their interaction at the end about the food! :)
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I don't usually read case fics but this translated like an actual episode: finding the case, doing research, calling Bobby. All the SPN monster details and danger moments made for an exciting story. Great job!
celeste301 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
"Dude, are you cradling my head?"

"Uh, yeah. "

That bit made me laugh and the ending lol classic Dean
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Excellent tension throughout the start. I almost felt like I should be biting my nails. I'm always impressed when I see the things people come up with for monsters. I really need to be more creative with that and research better so I can write case fics.

Very Dean. The ending made me laugh and smile. I love the way you broke the tension with a good laugh at the end. Milking his captivity for all it's worth... *shakeshead*

This one gets favorited for the wonderful imagery and delicious tension. Great work!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Like it! Very unusual 'big-bad' and a sandpapered Dean!

Mmm, hungry...Could eat some of your bugaboo stew!

DeansBabyBird
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
It's only the wind, indeed. I really enjoyed this story. It was short, sweet, and light-hearted, even with the hurt/comfort aspect. I liked Dean's milking it up at the end.