Reviews for Running Out Of Time
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I've been having issues with Brittana lately because the show is trying to break that soul hug inside of me, but you just built it up again with your words, and oh no I think I'm going to get super upset when I run out of your words :( BUT YES BRITTANA. YOU KEEP KILLING ME WITH FEELS.
counterpunch chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
FLAIL
acronymed chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
ALL OF MY BRITTANA FEELINGS MY HEART.

So basically.. your characterization is perfect, your Santana one-liners are absolutely flawless and all the snark just killed me. Also, all the sort-of friendships! I love when Santana almost has friends! Especially Rachel.
KelseyO chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This story is great ) All of the conversations were very natural and in-character and you did a fantastic job of exploring the Brittana relationship. The emotions were all there, and I both laughed and teared up a few times. I usually ignore Brittana fic in favor of Faberry fic (as you well know), but I really enjoyed this.
itspondemonium chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
i love how this was really a Santana/glee club fic more than anything because i really just need everybody to become best friends like NOW. everyone was so perfect and hilarious and amazing, i just wish there had been more Quinn resolution but i suppose that's just my need for the unholy trinity to get back together.
letsgetdizzy chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I really like how this was more of a Santana/Glee Club fic. I loved how she interacted with everyone and I had to stop myself from laughing out loud and embarassing myself in public quite a few times. Also the end with Brittany was sweet and lovely.
headintheclouds3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Reading your story was almost as good as the real thing. Seriously, I was in fits throughout. The dialogue was fun and witty, the characters believeable and, well, in character. Overall it was definitely one of the better fanfiction stories I've read.

I especially like your use of repartee. It's so witty, and really works to reflect the characters. Seriously, if I could write dialogue half as good as you...well, I don't know where I'd be, but it would be better than where I am know.

Your humour was also pretty catchy. I think this was one of the first stories that actually had me in stitches. I mean, sure, Santana is pretty hilarious, but you really captured that in your story.

Overall, the entire thing was extremely realistic. The characters, the dialogue, the relationships, everything...and it was all original as well. I like how you didn't just copy all the insults and such already used in Glee.

Finally, the tiniest bit of criticism. I just think your writing could have a tiny bit more action, and maybe some description of setting or something. I mean, what you have is great, but I think that could make it just that little bit better.

Anyway, thank you for a seriously good read.
Tzel chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I decided to read this story because I recognized the song lyrics - and yes, I, too, feel that pretty much all of the Mortal City album is about a girl figuring out she likes other girls. I was confused about Dar Williams for a long time.

The story is good, it's well-written, and the plot flows pretty well. I realize this is mainly canon compliant and, as such, Quinn and Santana don't resolve their issues before season 3, but I would have liked to see some resolution there. Maybe it's just my soft spot for Unholy Trinity friendship. All in all I liked this story a lot.
ilbp chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
You've done a marvelous job. I love this fic so much I can't even describe in words properly. If Glee had an episode about Santana's summer, this would be the best way her summer could have happened. Outstanding job, author!
whyyesitscar chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is just absolute sheer perfection.

Here, have a slow clap. Have the slowest of all slow claps because it is *just that good*.

(p.s. still chuckling over the PETA part. total gold).
turtledork chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I don't usually leave reviews but this fic made me smile too much! I love Santana, and I love how you wrote all of her different relationships in this story. The Quinn, Puck and Karofsky parts were just perfect. But my favorite was definitely her conversation with Rachel, which was equal parts hilarious and sweet. And a "The Little Prince" reference too! This fic is just perfect ;v;

Of course, the Brittana in this story is just as great. These lines especially:

i"Why do you always start these conversations by listing all of the stuff you can't do?" Brittany asks her, eyes soft and voice almost teasing, and, like—well, shit. Good question./i

and

i"Yeah. And, like, I know that you feel bad because we can't kiss everywhere like you want to, and people don't get us and say mean things, but—it'll be okay. Because even if I can't actually do it in front of people, I'll be holding your hand, y'know? Like, metaphysically."

"You mean metaphorically."

"Do I? Um. Which is the one where, like, my soul is hugging your soul?"

"… Metaphysically; you were right the first time."/i

literally kill me with their awesomeness ;v;

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of your work. I loved loved loved Kingdom Up For Sale! And just wanted to say that you write wonderfully! And that your dialogue slays me every time! :D
thememoriesfire chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
YOU HAD ME AT FUCK-MUPPET.

I know this is a Brittana piece but it's really more about how Santana relates to the entire Glee club, and you really really got down to the heart of why I am forever sad that Rachel, Quinn and Santana will never all be friends. Everyone else was perfect as well and just, IDK. I loved this. I loved all of it. You're a wunderkind! (I hate how talented you are and I will steal your boyfriend just because you're leaving Ohio forever and I need a mechanic to support my real estate career okay? And then I'll steal a baby.)

xo