Reviews for The Student
Mm edward chapter 1 . 3/30
Is it bad that after reading the first chapter I want Edward to be my teacher?
mrsvixter chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
please update asap
this story is v good
LostInASeaOfPeople chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
Okay please come with the next chapter this is way too interesting to leave like this :)
kinsano chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
I'm so torn about this Edward! Do I love him or hate him? And there is certainly no weak, in between feelings about him. I am enthralled with this story, so I hope you plan on finishing it!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Loving it, though I wish he would come through with his spanking threats ;)
aabc chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Hmmm... do I think a young... fairly innocent girl can change the heart of a set in stone ancient vampire... of course. Out of the mouth of babes... Either he will change or she will. I can't wait to find out which.
twilighted4ever chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
really enjoyed this chapter! cant wait for more!
TWILIGHTQUEEN858710 chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
Damn! Even though he can be a sick depraved asshole at time, I still love Edward's tender moments. Can't wait for the next update.
sogian chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
Of course Bella wouldn't be ok with Mike's death or the death of people in general... She is human after all and can't relate to Edward... But Edward see's human as she sees animal... They are there so he can feed! What he said to her in the end was so amazing! So sweet! Especially coming from him! And what did Alice mean with what she said? Can't wait to read more... Really loved this chapter!
TheSpunkRansom chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
Wow, loveee it! can't wait for next chap!
Darkward Darling chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
This is just about as hot of a Darkward as I've ever read, and clearly I'm a Darkward devotee!
jansails chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
This doesn't look good for ExB's relationship.

How does Bella overlook Edward's complete disregard for humankind when she comprises a part of it?

How does Bella forget or forgive the image of Mike's grisly death?

Mike was not the "golden boy" he was made out to be, but did he deserve the death he received at Edward's hands?

jansails/jan2
Vane3131 chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
I still swoon for that man!
m0nt chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
love it!
gabs9 chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
Loved the update...looking forward to the next one.