Reviews for The Student
jk chapter 12 . 3/27
Edward shows bella that he was just using her...he takes her virginity and the very next day hes making plans to fuck someone else...and bella sure shows him doesn't she?...by sleeping with him/? what a fucking idiot.
jk chapter 7 . 3/27
Edward said he doesn't fuck someone every night...like trying to tell us hes not a whore...but hes already been with 3 women at this point...all while drooling over bella...plus he said he was gonna fuck rose at some point...annnnnnd hes not a whore? um yes. yes he is
jk chapter 6 . 3/27
seems to me that Edward wants to do to bella what he does to EVERY girl...nothing special here...and I could really live without the dom bullshit...the playroom and whip comments...pet and submission...hes not a fucking dom...hes a vampire...bitch please
jk chapter 2 . 3/27
Edward acts like all he wants from humans is blood...but if that was true he wouldn't fuck his food...so why even try to pretend that that's all he wants?
I cant lie here...im pretty disgusted with your version of Edward. hes 700 years old and if he fucks all his meals then his number is pretty fucking disgusting and I want him no where near bella. why does he have to be so used up and gross? he doesn't have to be a virgin...just normal would be fine.
jk chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
this is the nasty used up pos you want bella with?
hell no!
LadyBuggHarmonyyy chapter 13 . 3/12/2015
I love this! Please continue.
Mm edward chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Is it bad that after reading the first chapter I want Edward to be my teacher?
mrsvixter chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
please update asap
this story is v good
LostInASeaOfPeople chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
Okay please come with the next chapter this is way too interesting to leave like this :)
kinsano chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
I'm so torn about this Edward! Do I love him or hate him? And there is certainly no weak, in between feelings about him. I am enthralled with this story, so I hope you plan on finishing it!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Loving it, though I wish he would come through with his spanking threats ;)
aabc chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Hmmm... do I think a young... fairly innocent girl can change the heart of a set in stone ancient vampire... of course. Out of the mouth of babes... Either he will change or she will. I can't wait to find out which.
twilighted4ever chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
really enjoyed this chapter! cant wait for more!
TwiValleyD chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
Damn! Even though he can be a sick depraved asshole at time, I still love Edward's tender moments. Can't wait for the next update.
sogian chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
Of course Bella wouldn't be ok with Mike's death or the death of people in general... She is human after all and can't relate to Edward... But Edward see's human as she sees animal... They are there so he can feed! What he said to her in the end was so amazing! So sweet! Especially coming from him! And what did Alice mean with what she said? Can't wait to read more... Really loved this chapter!