Reviews for Perfect Stranger: There's Something in Your Heart
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
That was hot.
privatephilosopher chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I still love this so much, you know. :D
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I have loved this story ever since you first wrote and I found it again the other day and I was like why fucking not I'm reading it again. It is sooo fucking good and everything ties together well and everything is beautiful in love babies. Definitely will always be a favorite of mine!
Potatohead029 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Worth reading it! :D
sarzah23 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awww loved!
freerangeegghead chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Well, that was long! :) But worth the read. Good job. Thanks for sharing. Cheers! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great read! Although I couldn't get the thought of germs out of my head after Santana's random hookups, the part after her reunion with Brittany was really sweet.
M-Skyfall chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
that gave me a taste of freedom...
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Aaaaaamazing! :D Very long one-shot! That was my favorite part hahaha

Xoxoxo
Leggofmyeggo chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Okay, so I loved this story. It's on my favorites for sure. You're super funny but I got to admit that the part before Britt and San got together was not so entertaining, funny but a bit... Weird.

My favourite quote (there are many) is when Britt says: I love that Rachel and Finn drama is sometimes better than what's on TV and that Kurt and Blaine have so little drama that they should be on TV.

Fantastic writing style. I hope you write more stuff soon.

Cheers!
lara chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
this was a great story and you are a great writer
unicorns223 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Don't worry, I stuck with this till the end took me an hour or so to read it but it was well worth it great job. super hot sex scenes through out the whole story (even when Santana ISN'T with Brittany hehe ;P)
whihumph chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I am, in fact, still here. that was a great story keep up the good work
j4msesh chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow. This is flawless. The characterizations, word flow, details, dialogues, you got them DOWN! I could barely wait to get to Britt, such good anticipation. The time jumps were perfect, not rushed and not full of empty gaps. Definitely a favorite now.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »