Reviews for Stitches
T3R3Z1 chapter 1 . 4/24
OHHH SH1T ! TH4T W4S ON3 OF TH3 B3ST MARIE X STEIN I EVER READ
Princess-Orlaith chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
So incredibly sad and happy that this fic is over (DONT CRY ORLAITH, YOU HAVE MORE INSTALLMENTS TO GO!). I just overall loved the goodnatured, horny-filled, witty adventure that is Stein and Marie's love. Don't forget the humor right? I would have reviewed on every single phrase that made me explode into a ton of giggles that made my parents think I was a lunatic... Man the sex was one of the best parts to be honest. I never would've imagined Marie to be so horny haha, that really struck me by surprise!
AND OH DEAR FAN ME. How Stein is always so caring and as Marie put it, 'tolerant'; makes me fuzzy. Honestly so sweet. Seriously... Get me a fucking fan xD

One last thing thats kinda embarassing but whatever, I reeaaalllllyyyy like how you dedicate chapters and your A/Ns are rather fun to read and your positivity is literally awesome. Props my friend for always making each chapter wonderful! And for making this whole story, a great experience! The changes with Stein are actually incredible now that you look at it eh? But I'd rather not get gushy because there's so much stuff I enjoyed in this fic that I could ramble on so I'll be on to your sequel now heehee.
Princess-Orlaith chapter 29 . 7/23/2014
Oh god... All that contraception and screaming and pushing and pain makes me wish I was born with testicles than ovaries.
Princess-Orlaith chapter 27 . 7/23/2014
Okay I originally wasn't going to comment my useless rambles on everything I find intruiging in your stories but..

who the fucking hell bullied stein. i will destroy them. d-e-s-t-r-o-y.
Princess-Orlaith chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
Let's just say I'm thoroughly awed at the moment. I have literally sped through this story (so far) in a few hours because of how damn good it is. Soul Eater is my ALLTIME favourite and I just reread all the chapters and rewatched all the episodes and I'm getting the feels when you've finished and it feels as if a chunk of you has been taken away. Anyways I'm realllllyy enjoying this and I plan to read the rest of the Stitches series (maybe not the last because I'm not to keen on OCs :P). I can say that you are a fantastic writer and I don't one bit mind the OC ness because hey, its fanfiction and there wasnt enough of Steins feelings displayed in the manga to know if he's capable of this fluff. Well at leadt thats my thinking on it :) And not the mention darling but I ADORE your humor ("You come anywhere near me with that and I break it off." xD) in these stories. I'm normally that angst/horror romance (think tragic zombie apocalypse love?) even if I have read manny comedy drabbles and such, SO I'm glad to say I'll be looking forward to more humor in fics that I come across :D
Long review but I haven't sent in any so far (apologies for that... And if you don't understand parts of my review because I ramble more than anything). Anways I'll leave now to go back to reading! JA-NEE ((:

OH AND THATS A FAV AUTHOR AND STORY MY FRANDD
203452 chapter 30 . 7/5/2014
This is wonderful. So reading all the sequels. You are awesome.
HikazePrincess chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
I like the emotion thing...you never know how someone like him would act to finding out he's gonna be a father _
I think you did very well with it
SpringFallionLettuce chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
How Stein figured out that the baby was Azusa... I laughed so hard. So, so hard.
SpringFallionLettuce chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
I ship SoulxMaka, but I don't see the point in being mad about KidxMaka here. I'm here for SteinxMarie, so don't worry about all those people, they're just immature x3
SpringFallionLettuce chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
I love the note xD
k13 chapter 29 . 4/12/2014
regarding your authors note you should read the last chapter in the manga that might make you happier
sonyamartel38 chapter 30 . 1/22/2014
OMG, I've read A LOT of SteinxMarie fanfics, and I must say, THIS HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE! It was beautifully written, and I will admit, I did cry but I also laughed. It was so real and amazing, I can't describe how AMAZING this is!
Bunsbutt chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
Whoa, I mean, this has to be the greatest fanfic I've ever read on this site, especially because it has two of my otps in the story (SteinxMarie and KidxMaka)
I could begin saying that I don't laugh while reading fanfics, I might find something funny but never funny enough to really giggle... I laughed so many times aloud while reading, it's unbelievable.
The really cute and romantic and even sad moments is what turned this into my one and only favorite fanfic of all time, thank you so much for writing and posting this.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/13/2013