Reviews for Virga
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
I thought Imoen's lines about the dragonbone were hilarious. :D Fun chapter! An interesting discovery of doppelgangers. I also liked the line about the doppelganger taking on Estel's darker side from her dreams.
Akili-chan chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
Haha, good job on pissing everyone off Xan. I always kinda found the mods with him talking annoying because DUDE SHUT UP ABOUT HUMANS BEING EVIL BUT YOU SOOOO DON'T HATE THEM YOU BIGOT. Of course we all know that elves are usually jerks anyways ;)
Akili-chan chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
I like this story, most interesting to me is the party dynamics working out as they do. It's really great when someone can write them right as you do here :) I also like how Estel cuts her hair to look like a guy when she finds out about the bounty, it's nice to see a Bhaalspawn trying hard to not look the same. Hopefully I can read more!
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
I liked Vai's idea to reclaim the mine for the city - very practical.

That was a quick exit for those two guys - surely those pair of Zhents are smart enough to realise that the cause of the iron shortage is the Iron Throne itself?

"those pour people down here" - very appropriate when talking about flooding the mine! :P

I like the feeling of the plot moving on so quickly to the Iron Throne in Baldur's Gate.
nevergreen chapter 22 . 6/8/2013
Cannot wait to read more! :)
nevergreen chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
Estel! Imprisoned. Thank goodness the next chapter is already uploaded. Love the picture of older-Estel, she looks badass. This is classified as romance, who is the romance with? Just wanted to check.
nevergreen chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
Estel's spirit is very interesting, I wonder if the brightness is her own spirit and the blackness the corruption of Bhaal. Or whether the brightness also comes partly from Bhaal's divinity. Hmmmm.
nevergreen chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
We're starting to get a glimpse of Estel's powers, looking forward to further revelations. This story is just too good, its making me really nostalgic for Baldur's Gate. :)
nevergreen chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Estel proves her book-smart credentials! Jaheira is a tough one.
nevergreen chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Minsc! Yay! :D So is Estel disguised as a boy? Or just androgynous?
nevergreen chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
No, not the hair! Ah, they should have gone with the pink dye. No way that would have been attention-grabbing. ;)
nevergreen chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
This chapter made me feel so sorry for Estel, its a good portrayal of the start of trauma that the protagonist in the game goes through, Baldur's gate has such an awesome start! :D Can't wait to read more!
nevergreen chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This looks gooood! Love that Imoen has pink hair as a baby, the BG1 portrait never seems right for her because the hair it too dark. Estel's jealousy is adorable.
Avenel chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
It's good to see another update - I had wondered what happened to you! I commiserate with Xan and Estel about going into the mine; you have made it seem a very unpleasant place indeed. I'm interested to see how you deal with the mine, and where the story goes next. I really enjoyed Imoen's little quip about getting captured on purpose to destroy the enemy from within :)
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
I like what you did with Ender Sai and with Kivan in these chapters - you're adding so many interesting plots here. :) I'm still enjoying this fic!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »