Reviews for True Love Will Find You in the End
DarkestAngel13 chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I would love you forever if this story keeps going... ;)
More please?
Dear Mr. Granger chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Uuuuuh, how have I not read this before? I swear I've read all your fic, but I'm glad you still surprised me. I absolutely loved this :D
Wild-Snapdragon chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
awww! so cute!
sebkurtofskyftw chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
So happy this fic is not over yet! I loved the fluff of last chapters. Looking forward to more:)
extraflamycandle chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
Aww this is too cute. Is there going to be any interaction between David and Blaine? Like Blaine finding out about the relationship?
LillyFrost chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Lovely, I really like this story :) Can't wait to see what everyone else's reactions are to the new couple 3
Melbi chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Beautiful! Really can't wait for more :D
BritNP chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
I will never not love Kurtofsky fluff. Especially when you write it. Also, all the points to you because you made an Abbott and Costello reference. :D
Alysskea chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Ahh I love this fic so much is so fluffy :D
tammy lynnea chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
SMILE FROM EAR TO EAR HERE! Loved this chapter and happy that they are boyfriends now, can't wait for more.
captainlove chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Okay, first I'll pretend not knowing who were Abbott and Costello. That way I won't give up the fact I'm probably the oldest pirate in the room. Second, thanks for this cute update ! I love the idea of Dave lost in a sea of screaming little girls trying to dress him up in a princess outfit and paint his lips red while the Justin bieber movie plays on the tv.
writerdragonfly chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Boys Should Kiss Boys More chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Ahhhhhhh I'm so in love with this ficcccccccc I am digging the fast updates but dont let that pressure you cuz you know I can wait and ahhhhh .3.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
awww, that was beautiful :)
burlybearcub chapter 6 . 4/18/2012