Reviews for Switched
kitanalao chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
this is really nice idea. but many think made confused and i couldn't understand the story telling and everythink to me seem so rush... like suddenly souji joins s.e.e.s . many question appeared in my head. like how could souji join with s.e.e.s.? souji answering junpei question. what question? everythink so puzzle to me. my suggestion you should develop more event and try something new. making it more detail will help the reader to understanding the story. exploring the drama or adventure in this story will also made the story become more interesting. this story has good potential and i really are hoping you could use these potential and turn this into great story. and i also hope you will continue writting. so see you...
kitanalao chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
hmm... sound like interesting. i'll put this to my fav list.
MadeULook chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I absolutely love the idea for this story! It's too bad that you decided to keep these chapters so short due to school. As this can really turn out to be something amazing. And so I can give a proper review too. But I completely understand ;) (good luck BTW) I will eagerly be waiting for the next chapter!

Until then,

I MadeULook

*spoilers for P3*

But... now we gotta see Souji die at the end

*end spolier*
Chemical Fire chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Are you fucking me? This shit isn't worth continueing.