Reviews for Batman Always Comes
This is good! :)
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
wow just wow.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I loved this fic:D. I think horror fics are great and this was incredible:D. It was... Mad:D.:)
60sec400 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was... haunting. I really liked it. You did amazing.
InvisibleNinja1234 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I personally do like this one the best
BatFreak chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow...that was amazing! I love your style of writing! If possible, can you continue this?
Zekibean chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
how can you leave it at that i need more of that finish it please
DouglasIsCool chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Wow! This is REALLY good! The writing is so beautiful and creepy and the way you said things sent shivers up my spine! The only thing was that I wasn't sure of it really was Batman at the end, but I think that it's porbablh my fault, not yours. I'm not the best reader. ;) I'm just going to say that it was real because I want Robin happy!
Dextra2 chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
so everything until the break chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
I feel like that's a dream ...

I loved the chapter! Even if it's short. Still...

Heehee pretty awesome
CalamityJim chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
For being so brief this is shockingly poignant. Good job. Now I can't go to sleep ever again.
DarthZ chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Still kinda creepy. I'm actually beginning to question my own sanity when I read this. That means you're doing a good job :)
FudoTwin17 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
XD I likes it! :D
Dantalions chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Ahh! Yes, another good story. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. And figure out what the dealio is with Robin and his seemingly-dissociative self.
DanielCrayon chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
OHHH this is good please continue soon! *hands cookie*... do i need a reason to give people cookies?