Reviews for A Day Late and a Dollar Short
gayships101 chapter 4 . 7/14/2020
Wow! This was,,, beautiful! Thank you for making this extra chapter cuz tbh, the first 3 seemed to be a downhill ride into a pit of lava with no breathing room. If you would've left it off there, I think I'd probably won't even bother to review because of how tragic it would've been for everybody! Ending it on chapter 3 would've lost the point of this fic tbh, it would've felt hollow and... maybe dare I say pointless... and yeah, one could make a point about reality and how it's realistic but we all know reality is shitty and we use this to escape from that so what's the point? But you made chapter 4 and you painted a beautifully crafted meaning into every single word of this fic. You made it not just about the unfairness of the world but about grief, mistakes, hope, learning, chances, love and many more. You've tied all the lose threads and it wasn't tedious at all! It was perfect!. I'm so glad you made it. Thank you so much for making my day a little brighter (with all the terrible and lonely news we've been fed with the whole week and much of last week, this is just what I needed.)
Santana and Naya will always hold a special place in my and many people's hearts. I hope she rests well knowing she has inspired many of us and made an impact in our lives for the better.
gayships101 chapter 2 . 7/14/2020
Poor Quinn... /3
Buss chapter 4 . 11/12/2019
I still love reading this story. I miss Quinntana so much. Hope some day you keep writing about them
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2018
Rereading for probably the fourth time and it still has such an effect on my heart strings. It’s an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing!
renDEVIL chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
I was just re-reading this. Even though it's so sad, I still love it! They got there in the end!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
God, this story was soo good and although it was just four chapters long, it was good enough to get to me, like actually get to me. I even became a bit teary-eyed and that really happens. You did such a great job writing this story. It was like i could feel all the emotion the character sin the story felt and it all was just so surreal.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
Y am I just finding this? Actiallt, read a reference in an uncomplete story, which pissed me off because, I assumes it would be completed. Luv this and seriously, this is my otp and I wanted it b4 any ither union. Tks for making love a strength and a rewardable trait.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
Quinn makes so many mistakes its sad
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
okay so i came back here and I have to say it never fails to make me cry over and over again... btw I came back bc brittana are getting married and even though I think they are a cute couple, my quinntana heart is breaking and somehow this fic is soothing my broken quinntana heart
Almaycorazon chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
This was so freaking satisfying. Thank you!
tohs chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
one of those times i wanna say FUCK THIS & FUCK LOVE & Santana can go to hell! seriously, Quinn deserve so much better! i'm so angry at her stupid little heart for pining after someone who never even gave her a second thought. ugh, I'm so irritated by how painful and unfair this is!

anyway, you're amazing.
SlightlyOddGirl chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Oh my god i should not have read this story with PMS, i cried right through the whole thing :(
I love all of your fics and this one was an emotional rollercoaster. Thank you for writing this.
-S
sanekittens chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Knees weak palms are sweaty.
sanekittens chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
The feels came out in extra force just then. Yet I loved it, dammit I really loved it!
sanekittens chapter 3 . 6/1/2014