Reviews for A Day Late and a Dollar Short
Y am I just finding this? Actiallt, read a reference in an uncomplete story, which pissed me off because, I assumes it would be completed. Luv this and seriously, this is my otp and I wanted it b4 any ither union. Tks for making love a strength and a rewardable trait.
Quinn makes so many mistakes its sad
okay so i came back here and I have to say it never fails to make me cry over and over again... btw I came back bc brittana are getting married and even though I think they are a cute couple, my quinntana heart is breaking and somehow this fic is soothing my broken quinntana heart
Almaycorazon chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
This was so freaking satisfying. Thank you!
tohs chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
one of those times i wanna say FUCK THIS & FUCK LOVE & Santana can go to hell! seriously, Quinn deserve so much better! i'm so angry at her stupid little heart for pining after someone who never even gave her a second thought. ugh, I'm so irritated by how painful and unfair this is!

anyway, you're amazing.
SlightlyOddGirl chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Oh my god i should not have read this story with PMS, i cried right through the whole thing :(
I love all of your fics and this one was an emotional rollercoaster. Thank you for writing this.
sanekittens chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Knees weak palms are sweaty.
sanekittens chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
The feels came out in extra force just then. Yet I loved it, dammit I really loved it!
sanekittens chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
sanekittens chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
My freakin' heart!
princesspetasse chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I don't speak English,

I only want to say,
it's a great job of you to write this amazing story,
it makes me cry...

thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Still one of my favourite fics out there!
tigers24 chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Dear god, this destroyed me.
Rainezeik chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Ur story broke my heart into million pieces for quinn. :( im so sad for her.. That even if the ending is nice, im still sad for her. :( oh my poor marytr quinn.. :'(

Anyway i still love the story.. I am a brittana shipper and also a quinntana shipper but reading this story? Quinntana makes sense!

Thanks for doing it a happy ending :)
Writing4nerds chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Amazing story. Can's stop reading it over and over.
P.S. This last time I read the story, I had James Morrison's song playing in the background, on repeat. mess right now. Thanks for that ;)