Reviews for Permanent Marker
SweetWritingIsMyLife chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
This was beautiful! Such an inspired idea! :)
BeebaS chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
This was amazing and beautifully written - there's the possibility that this is going to be up there with my favourite Klaine fics :)
Some words for your face (wear them proudly and loudly) - talented, amazing :)
Adjaha chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
This is soooo beautiful! Congrats on this amazing story! Loved it!
Biancachu chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
This was cute, cool, and interesting!
lilyvandersteen chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Sitting here with tears in my eyes because this is SO beautiful. Wow. Thanks for writing this story and sharing it with us!
SunshineXRainbows chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Oh my god that was beautiful. It honestly made me tear up. Such a great message and such a gorgeous story. Thank you.
Vallyjean22 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Oh. That was just lovely!
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
This is a really cool idea and you worked it out really well too. I really like it.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I really enjoyed the premise of this story. It was original and daring.
It drove home just how vulnerable, fragile and sensitive to other people's opinions we are, at this age.
With just a few tweaks to your grammar, spelling and use of tenses, this would be perfection.
Well done and thank you.
DiamondEnchantress chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
loved this so original and the ending was perfect
TheDragon456123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This is awesome and beautiful and I love it and OMG I want to make the world read this and then maybe they'll finally understand how much it really does matter when they label someone and tyigruhdigrgjigikm! I think I'll go cry now...
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
3 I loved this so so so so much! I wish we had more, like how his friends react, or if they fill him with more words, too :) It makes me really angry the ND crew didn't even try to give him more words. Shame on them.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
WOW. Beautiful concept.
BellaTocchio chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oh Gosh!
this fic always made me cry!
it's so beautifull!