Reviews for Permanent Marker
Insane Teddy Bear chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This is such a beautiful story! I was crying in happiness at the end. The only thing is, I can't figure out which words are on his heel at the end. Could you please explain it to me? I love, love, love this story.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was really lovely. The idea of the labels was so unique, and you did full justice to it. And Blaine and Kurt were, of course, adorable. A lovely read.
Wyny chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is an amazing idea. That would truly be awful in real life, even if that way you know what people think of you. I just don't really get why Kurt's friends didn't make the effort to tell him nice words to help him.

Anyway. Super cute story!
MaMoray chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I should be asleep right now [which is usually when good fanfics are found, isn't it? haha], but instead I'm like weeping over how FREAKING BEAUTIFUL this fic was. OMG. I just want to hold Kurt forever and hug Blaine for being so wonderful and just, damn. That was magical. :)
ramenluver99 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
one of loveliest klaine fics i happened to read. I love the idea and storyline is just adorable, and awwww, the end TT_TT
rainingaces chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was absolutely gorgeous. Wow. That moment when Blaine kept repeating all the good words on Kurt's body was just so lovely and delicate and perfect. Just-wow. :) I'd love to see a sequel, to see what Kurt's friends and family think; or even to see what words Kurt gives Blaine.
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was so beautiful and unique! This was a brilliant idea, a very good way to show how words can mark people (and in this case actually mark).
gleektastic9312 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was beautiful and I earnestly cried towards the end. Great and moving work!
likeasouffle chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aww! That was lovely! It was so intriguing I couldn't stop reading it until the end. It was so sweet. Great work! :D
katieo97 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is a really cool idea. It's interesting and I never would of thought of it. I'm glad you did :)
RobynLovegood chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I'm in love with you after this. Marry me? Seriously, this was meaningful, and I really like the message.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is just...so beautiful and amazing and agh, I can't handle it.
meeplesforthewin chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This is absolutely beautiful.

I cried. I cried and I cried. I'm still crying and I can't stop. It gave me shivers all over. And I can't really say anything else without rambling.

This is amazing. Beautiful. Please just... you're amazing (: x
MAB19 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This made me cry. I hate labels, hate hate hate them. I really hope we never live in a world where this comes true.

What a lovely story. Thank you.
gemmi999 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was the sweetest story I have ever read. SO SWEET and so wonderful and I loved the entire idea and how you executed it. *nods* Just-I can't say enough positive things. :)
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »