Reviews for Permanent Marker
ramenluver99 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
one of loveliest klaine fics i happened to read. I love the idea and storyline is just adorable, and awwww, the end TT_TT
rainingaces chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was absolutely gorgeous. Wow. That moment when Blaine kept repeating all the good words on Kurt's body was just so lovely and delicate and perfect. Just-wow. :) I'd love to see a sequel, to see what Kurt's friends and family think; or even to see what words Kurt gives Blaine.
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was so beautiful and unique! This was a brilliant idea, a very good way to show how words can mark people (and in this case actually mark).
gleektastic9312 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was beautiful and I earnestly cried towards the end. Great and moving work!
likeasouffle chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aww! That was lovely! It was so intriguing I couldn't stop reading it until the end. It was so sweet. Great work! :D
katieo97 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is a really cool idea. It's interesting and I never would of thought of it. I'm glad you did :)
RobynLovegood chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I'm in love with you after this. Marry me? Seriously, this was meaningful, and I really like the message.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is just...so beautiful and amazing and agh, I can't handle it.
meeplesforthewin chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This is absolutely beautiful.

I cried. I cried and I cried. I'm still crying and I can't stop. It gave me shivers all over. And I can't really say anything else without rambling.

This is amazing. Beautiful. Please just... you're amazing (: x
MAB19 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This made me cry. I hate labels, hate hate hate them. I really hope we never live in a world where this comes true.

What a lovely story. Thank you.
gemmi999 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was the sweetest story I have ever read. SO SWEET and so wonderful and I loved the entire idea and how you executed it. *nods* Just-I can't say enough positive things. :)
FeathersMcStrange chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. That was amazing. Beautiful. Powerful. The best Klaine story I've ever read. I could go on! CheekyBrunette directed me here, and I'm so glad she did. How do you do this? It was amazing! The Labels? Such a cool idea! That would make an awesome original story you know, like Uglies, or The Knife Of Never Letting Go... Good stuff man, good stuff.
TimeforSomethingDifferent chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
OH MY GOD! I am literally crying right now! That was one of the most heart-breaking, beautiful, and inspiring stories that I have ever read.

The concept of the Labels was absolutely stunning yet at the same time so sad. It completely embodies the impact that words have on people. The ending, though, where Blaine caused Kurt's words to move was what finally broke me.

Thank you so much for writing this! This completely touched my heart and inspired me!
MidgardianMarauder chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh. Sweet. Lord.

That was so...guh, that was beautiful. Sad - hell YEAH, it was - but absolutely STUNNING. Wow.

I sobbed. Literally. Oh, wow. Okay. I've lost coherency. Sorry.

Just...wow.
harryeron chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This was a beautiful story, I like it very much, it was such an original ideal and it was heartbreaking at the beggining and with such hopeful ending. So so lovely.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »