Reviews for Permanent Marker
katieo97 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is a really cool idea. It's interesting and I never would of thought of it. I'm glad you did :)
RobynLovegood chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I'm in love with you after this. Marry me? Seriously, this was meaningful, and I really like the message.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is just...so beautiful and amazing and agh, I can't handle it.
meeplesforthewin chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This is absolutely beautiful.

I cried. I cried and I cried. I'm still crying and I can't stop. It gave me shivers all over. And I can't really say anything else without rambling.

This is amazing. Beautiful. Please just... you're amazing (: x
MAB19 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This made me cry. I hate labels, hate hate hate them. I really hope we never live in a world where this comes true.

What a lovely story. Thank you.
gemmi999 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was the sweetest story I have ever read. SO SWEET and so wonderful and I loved the entire idea and how you executed it. *nods* Just-I can't say enough positive things. :)
FeathersMcStrange chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. That was amazing. Beautiful. Powerful. The best Klaine story I've ever read. I could go on! CheekyBrunette directed me here, and I'm so glad she did. How do you do this? It was amazing! The Labels? Such a cool idea! That would make an awesome original story you know, like Uglies, or The Knife Of Never Letting Go... Good stuff man, good stuff.
TimeforSomethingDifferent chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
OH MY GOD! I am literally crying right now! That was one of the most heart-breaking, beautiful, and inspiring stories that I have ever read.

The concept of the Labels was absolutely stunning yet at the same time so sad. It completely embodies the impact that words have on people. The ending, though, where Blaine caused Kurt's words to move was what finally broke me.

Thank you so much for writing this! This completely touched my heart and inspired me!
MidgardianMarauder chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh. Sweet. Lord.

That was so...guh, that was beautiful. Sad - hell YEAH, it was - but absolutely STUNNING. Wow.

I sobbed. Literally. Oh, wow. Okay. I've lost coherency. Sorry.

Just...wow.
harryeron chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This was a beautiful story, I like it very much, it was such an original ideal and it was heartbreaking at the beggining and with such hopeful ending. So so lovely.
mulder1921 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This was heartbreaking and amazing and beautiful. Very unique concept and ideas in this story. Everybody needs to read this.
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Man, I'm almost in tears here! This is so...so beautiful. Such an original take on the idea of 'Labels' and 'words written on your skin'. Not only Kurt having them, but Finn and Mercedes and Rachel too. It really leaves you wondering how society would look if everyone had his labels written on their skin...

But it's an amazing piece of literature. Especially when Blaine came in and suddenly new and different words appeared on Kurt's skin. I love how, even dapper Blaine, seemed insecure about if Kurt was gay yes or no, you showed the doubt and fear of Blaine that was still present. And then when they took each other's shirt off... I nearly lost it.

Thank you, thank you so much for writing this. It really makes you realize how much you're words can have on someone. A beautiful, powerfull piece.
XiO-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Amazing story. Incredibly amazing.
Nerdywithoutacause chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is absolutely beautiful.
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh my gosh, I love this. The very idea is genius, & I'm actually jealous that I didn't come up with the idea! I can honestly say that I adored reading every single word of it. It was all wonderful: the writing itself; the characterisation; the actual idea and the message behind it. This is incredible & thank you for writing such a lovely piece!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »