Reviews for Permanent Marker
aspiringtoeloquence chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is utterly stunning.
tessaviol chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This story is beautiful. TEARS IN MY EYES.

I wish we could have seen Kurt speak words to Blaine as well, so that his loved mark would grow... But I understand that this is Kurt's story more than anything else.
tenten93 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
;_;

That was so beautiful ;_;

I bawled. A lot.
mack.blackwell chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is beautiful.

Beautiful and so, so amazing. Your idea is so simple and yet so heartbreaking and moving.

And I love how you made Blaine and Kurt deal with all of that.

This fic is really moving, I can't even find the words to explain how touched I am by what I've just read.

Just... beautiful writing, really.

Thank you for posting this.

Cheers!

L.
6Amaya6 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow. That was really amazing! I love how unique it was. I've never read anything else like it. LOVE IT!
akatrixie chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Um, hel-lo gorgeous. I'm totally emotional right now. Nbd. I'm sure you've gotten a lot of reviews like this, but that was great great great great great. And thank you soo much, it meant a lot to me. And gah I am not articulate.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
J'adore.

Seriously. Wow. The originality was beautiful, and I just adored the entire story. I'm really pressed for time at the moment so I was only able to skim read, but this is definitely going on my favorites list and I cannot wait for a better opportunity to read it all. So, so beautiful. The concept, the writing, Kurt and Blaine's relationship. All of it was marvelously done. I'm really impressed. FFN is fortunate to host many good stories, a handful of greats, and then pieces like these: phenomenal.

This wasn't just thought-provoking or intriguing (although it was certainly both): it was profound.

Thank you so much for writing this. I loved reading what I did, and I look forward to reading it all later.
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
So...I'm just going to be over here sobbing my heart out.

This was so amazingly, spectacularly, beautiful. It's something that will stick with me for a long time, something I'll want to reread all the time.

I cannot give this high enough praise, I honestly can't. It progressed beautifully, and it was just so heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.

I don't have any more words apart from I love it.
paddyofurniture chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was beautiful! I love the premise and Blaine's words for Kurt.
shighola chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I love this! The way you used the metaphor of labels and how words can bemused to define and harm was very imaginative and ultimately beautiful.
Amandeep k D chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I LOVED IT and it was a wonderful story.

xoxo

keep writing your ideas are great!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This story was so amazing. It was so good and metaphorical for what people go through every day. It was so inspirational. I, myself, suffer from depression and this story was such a relief for me to read and it truly made my day. Thank you so much for writing this.

Keep writing. You're amazing.
katiek723 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was so fucking gorgeous.
Jen chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Absolutely beautiful.
Andromeda Rae Borealis chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This story was so beautiful it made me want to cry. The concept, the dialogue, Kurt's thoughts etc, everything was so well written.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »