Reviews for Permanent Marker
leleklovas chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
The most wonderful story I have ever read. I love you. Thank you for writing it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Amazing. You bring up so many important themes. Burt is only trying to protect his son from more pain but Kurt is understandably hurt at the idea that he has to accept other people's perceptions of him. I like how the first few positive labels cause Kurt to feel both exhilaration and disbelief. I love the last two lines and how you gave him the word 'loved' to carry on his face.
Sir Jason Gray chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I liked the premise. The story is very clean, and the slash isn't so excessive that it overwhelms the story. I think you should find a way to get this premise published as an actual story.
violinandglee chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Aw this is adorable!
WerewolvesAreReal chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Beautiful! That is all :)
redhandedwickedlittlemachine chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I'm terribly new to the Glee fandom, but sjsjjsknskskjxmlsjdkkd I LOVED THIS! Every single part of it. Amazing job.
Five Elements chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Cool idea, I get labelled a lot and it is kind of like they are written on your face. I tried this idea I heard about in another fanfiction, what you do is you write something about yourself on on your left wrist, and something you've been called because of it on your right. It was one of these Kurt-at-Dalton stories, and Blaine, Kurt and an OC all wrote 'gay' on their left and 'fag' on their right. It was a really interesting idea, and I think it's similar to this story in themes of acceptance of the differences between who you are and what people think of you.
Jewelzela chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Hi I love the idea behind this story! But I have a favour to ask, I'm an art student and am looking for ideas for a photoshoot with the theme people. I was wondering if I could use your idea? I thought it would be polite to ask if it was alright with you before I take the credit for your work. Thanks for reading my review and please p.m me your answer, I'll respect your answer even if its a no.
Jewelzela
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
beautiful! BEST ONE SHOT EVER!
dream4glee chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I've read this probably 20 times. It will always be my favorite. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. You are amazing.
deborah.duckworth.18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was so beautiful. Thank you. Very clever, and very true.
Care-Blaire chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Ohmygosh perfect
semei179 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is one of the most powerful, beautiful, inspiring, truthful, heart-warming, tear-wrenching and fantastic stories that I've ever read. It speaks so accurately about the society that we live in today and shows so transparently that they don't define you and, which is even better, people can look past these "labels" and see, befriend and love you for you- the real " you". You truly have a amazing gift for storytelling and I hope that you choose to peruse this as a career in the future. This is, without a doubt, the BEST fanfic that I have read in YEARS! I'm looking forward to reading a lot more of your stories. Incredible job and keep up the good work! 3 _
Klaine-Rulz chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That's beautiful:)
teilo chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I've never read a story quite like this one! It was amazing! I can't imagine what we would look like if we lived in a world where hate was physically visible on out skin - thanks for your story. :)
274 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »