Reviews for Permanent Marker
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
My heart... This was amazing. I loved it. I just felt warm in the end and you are such a great writer!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This hit a personal spot for me. Brought me to tears at the end. You've probably heard from the other two-hundred something of people that sent their own opinions of just how good this story is. Just the concept of having people's words mar your skin based from their opinions just has me thinking so deeply. It's crazy. We both know the deepness this story has, more deep than we can ever imagine, and so full of hope and love and joy that there IS someone out there who loves you. It may not be there in the beginning, but I've always believed in someone being out there for that one person. It just hit me hard from personal experiences and it probably did with others.

Now I'm crying again. Dammit.

I'm pretty much never going to forget this story, ever. Your words rang deep in me. "You are loved." Wow, just...whoa. I grabbed onto that statement like cement.

Just...just let it soak in. "You are loved." Yeah, I felt it too.

Fucking tears not even making me see my keyboard right-dammit!

Great job.
McVitie chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
this one is really beautiful. i kind of wish his friends at mckinley had seen his new labels, that would've been so cool. he would'e gotten so embarrassed omg.
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I absolutely love this concept- my imagination ran wild with it. And GAH, how their relationship progressed! Kurt was finally...adored, just like he should be. Beautiful. Inspiring. Perfect.
Rookiereads chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Outstanding. An incredible concept that speaks volumes about the kind of world we live in today, and sends a strong message that you're more than other people see on the outside.A new favorite.
patricia.remacova chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
oooo God I'll melt into a puddle
leleklovas chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
The most wonderful story I have ever read. I love you. Thank you for writing it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Amazing. You bring up so many important themes. Burt is only trying to protect his son from more pain but Kurt is understandably hurt at the idea that he has to accept other people's perceptions of him. I like how the first few positive labels cause Kurt to feel both exhilaration and disbelief. I love the last two lines and how you gave him the word 'loved' to carry on his face.
Sir Jason Gray chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I liked the premise. The story is very clean, and the slash isn't so excessive that it overwhelms the story. I think you should find a way to get this premise published as an actual story.
violinandglee chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Aw this is adorable!
WerewolvesAreReal chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Beautiful! That is all :)
redhandedwickedlittlemachine chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I'm terribly new to the Glee fandom, but sjsjjsknskskjxmlsjdkkd I LOVED THIS! Every single part of it. Amazing job.
Five Elements chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Cool idea, I get labelled a lot and it is kind of like they are written on your face. I tried this idea I heard about in another fanfiction, what you do is you write something about yourself on on your left wrist, and something you've been called because of it on your right. It was one of these Kurt-at-Dalton stories, and Blaine, Kurt and an OC all wrote 'gay' on their left and 'fag' on their right. It was a really interesting idea, and I think it's similar to this story in themes of acceptance of the differences between who you are and what people think of you.
Jewelzela chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Hi I love the idea behind this story! But I have a favour to ask, I'm an art student and am looking for ideas for a photoshoot with the theme people. I was wondering if I could use your idea? I thought it would be polite to ask if it was alright with you before I take the credit for your work. Thanks for reading my review and please p.m me your answer, I'll respect your answer even if its a no.
Jewelzela
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
beautiful! BEST ONE SHOT EVER!
280 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »