Reviews for Permanent Marker
dream4glee chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I've read this probably 20 times. It will always be my favorite. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. You are amazing.
deborah.duckworth.18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was so beautiful. Thank you. Very clever, and very true.
Care-Blaire chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Ohmygosh perfect
semei179 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is one of the most powerful, beautiful, inspiring, truthful, heart-warming, tear-wrenching and fantastic stories that I've ever read. It speaks so accurately about the society that we live in today and shows so transparently that they don't define you and, which is even better, people can look past these "labels" and see, befriend and love you for you- the real " you". You truly have a amazing gift for storytelling and I hope that you choose to peruse this as a career in the future. This is, without a doubt, the BEST fanfic that I have read in YEARS! I'm looking forward to reading a lot more of your stories. Incredible job and keep up the good work! 3 _
Klaine-Rulz chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That's beautiful:)
teilo chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I've never read a story quite like this one! It was amazing! I can't imagine what we would look like if we lived in a world where hate was physically visible on out skin - thanks for your story. :)
purplecupcakes chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was so amazingly beautiful! You are an extremely talented writer, for sure, and this was perfectly written!
I felt so sorry for Kurt, I mean, he doesn't deserve any of those words on his face, or anywhere, to be honest! And Blaine, he was so adorable and sweet to Kurt X3 awh when Kurt first saw gorgeous, taken and mine written on his body :3 so adorable!
Anyway, you are and amazing person for writing this, so yeah :D
jazzypizzaz chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
wow this was beautiful
897958769869859 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
A great idea which was executed beautifully.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is my second time reading this and I swear it got better. It was breathtaking. Thanks for writing such an amazing fic
how beautiful chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
THIS IS SO CRYING RN
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wow! That was honestly one of the best fanfiction I've ever read! I usually don't read non smutty fics, but this was simply too beautiful for words. Great job! :)
DustyDayDreams chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I love this!
I think one of the best things about this is how you've created this world and then pointed out imperfect and damaging the world is.

Plus you know KLAINE!

Love Dusty
numberthestars chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I honestly think this was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. I'm crying very hard. It was so inspiring to read something like this.
Andrux chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh my heart, so many feelings.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »