Reviews for Permanent Marker
Arsay chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
...awwww omg that was so sweet and good and everything nice!
Sang-Argente chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was absolutely, heartbreakingly beautiful. The scene with Burt hurt the most, I must say.
horseluvr4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is genuinely one of the most gorgeous takes on the pair of them tackling labels that I have ever read. I always come back to this fic and marvel again and again how brilliantly it flows (not to mention that ending! Flawless).
kat-attack chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Holy bejeebus, I love this story so much. It's a really interesting idea and you portrayed it wonderfully. This is just...wow. I have no words for how amazing it is. Thank you for writing such an incredible story.
ReginaLuna chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I think this was the most beautiful story I've ever read! I have tears in my eyes because it was so touching.
nishikinos chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Sooooo... I think I've read this probably about seven times in the span of yesterday and today? (Which includes stealthily reading this instead of my bio notes on the iPad during lecture...) So yeah.

This is a really, really beautiful story. I really adore the whole concept of the thing, really, which is just... yeah. I've never read anything like it. This is just a really, really lovely story, and honestly, I could go on and on about how well-written it was, but it's just... there are some parts, and it was like, "YES YES OH YES" (think "When Harry Met Sally..." dinner scene at the beginning? Yeah, I kind of had to bite back a smile during classes when I was reading...). Like, not only just the words and the language, but just... everything about them. I especially loved this part:

'All the time. You think I don't worry that you'll see something you don't like? I have a lot of ugly words, too, Kurt.'

'But they don't get to you.'

'They get to me everyday.'

I'm not quite sure why this little bit stuck out to me so much, but I really - well, this was the part that really was like, I don't know, calling me to just reread it over and over and over again. Maybe it's the vulnerability shown, or I don't know. But there is something just so lovely and beautiful and powerful about this piece, and really, thank you for writing it. Reading it has made my week. :)

-Rodeline
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh wow. This was so good. Like, ridiculously so. Thank you for this.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely beautiful! The idea is amazingly original, but it fits in with the 'Glee' world so well. Your writing style is captivating - this moved me to tears. A masterpiece!
mcflyXlove chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is INCREDIBLE! 3
anon chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
i still read this every once in a while because it's so genius. and beautiful. and perfect. so thank you.
LostInTranslation226 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wow. This was so amazing. I loved the whole concept of the Labels and what Blaine did for Kurt. It was so sweet 3
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
lovely! thanks for sharing with us!
Grenouille chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hi, I really liked this story the only issue I had was that I was unsure if the labels were physical instead of the psychological ones we all have. It became clear as I read on. I've actually read a few of your stories in the last two days and I'm really enjoying them
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I have no words for this. This fic just made me so happy and inspired me in so many ways. I'm not a Klaine shipper, but I'm really happy I gave this fic a chance. Amazing job.
silentpenguin chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I liked this fic a whole lot! :D It was sweet and interesting and quite perfect :)
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »