Reviews for Permanent Marker
mcflyXlove chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is INCREDIBLE! 3
anon chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
i still read this every once in a while because it's so genius. and beautiful. and perfect. so thank you.
LostInTranslation226 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wow. This was so amazing. I loved the whole concept of the Labels and what Blaine did for Kurt. It was so sweet 3
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
lovely! thanks for sharing with us!
Grenouille chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hi, I really liked this story the only issue I had was that I was unsure if the labels were physical instead of the psychological ones we all have. It became clear as I read on. I've actually read a few of your stories in the last two days and I'm really enjoying them
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I have no words for this. This fic just made me so happy and inspired me in so many ways. I'm not a Klaine shipper, but I'm really happy I gave this fic a chance. Amazing job.
FreezingPenguins chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I liked this fic a whole lot! :D It was sweet and interesting and quite perfect :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
OMG...this is SUCH a beautiful idea, and it really makes a lot of good points about labels. And that part at the end where Blaine was crossing out Kurt's mean labels with a sharpie...tearjerker! ;.; Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Love this story, it's absolutely gorgeous. You're clearly a talented writer! One tiny thing though, you might move the author note in the second chapter to your profile, rather than leaving it as a stand-alone chapter. You're not supposed to use author notes as chapters like that, your story can get reported and deleted if the admins find out. I know, it happened to a friend of mine, she had put an announcement that she was putting a story on hold due to family issues, and someone reported it and her story was deleted and she lost over 300 reviews she had on that story! Plus she had her account temporarily suspended for about a week. And I'd hate to see this wonderful story get taken down, so I'm warning anyone that I read that has those kinds of notes in their chapters to be careful, the site may take the story down!

Cara
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
What a beautiful story, so appropriate. Not AU at all given that our society is obsessed with labels, one's that might not be etched into our skin, but labels all the same.
VampiresAreMyForever chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I really like this strong, in fact I love it, it has kinda supernatural-y think to it that just makes it amazing, I suppose the writing being flawless helps too. (: happy holidays!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was just beautiful and amazing and sad and happy in the end.I loved it Ten Big Gold Love Stars ********** :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
OMG!

It' soooo beautifull!

wonderfull!

I loved it!
Aussi chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wow this just made my day, thank you so much for sharing!
you're amazing!