Reviews for Getaway
alh1971 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Loved it-the humor (Buffy unknowingly mooning a carload of vamps-priceless!), romance, and angst, wrapped up with a touching HEA. Perfect.
nrdhrd3 chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Yeah! Finally she admitted it!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
So lovely. Thank you :)
bowlingforvampires chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Ok, I know this story has been up for ages and I'm probably the last to read it, but I have to tell you that I did a little happy dance when she finally said the words. I love how you keep them both in character, with all of their stubbornness and such. It makes the happy ending that much more enjoyable. Thanks for doing what Joss didn't want to with these two.
TheDevilBringer chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Beautifully written. I really enjoyed this. The idea was really original and the way things progressed, will it was great. The dialogue fit the characters and I laughed so hard at parts. The fight scene was great.

Thanks for sharing.
cosmiclove chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
AWwwww so romantic!
LisaBoston chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
This was a wonderful saw the best of the characters without them being AU. Thanks so much for writing.
Virtuous Vampire chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
I loved this so much! Thank you so much for writing it! It made my day that extra bit brighter!)
Virtuous Vampire chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Wonderful, amazing, magnificent etc. Can't wait for the final part!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Ha! She got a railroad spike tattoo...hehe. I'm guessing there's some smutty action around the corner so if you'll pardon me...*wink wink*

Virtuous Vampire chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Perfect, perfect story. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.D
Virtuous Vampire chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Awesome chapter! I laughed out loud when she mooned the vampires in the car. Such an unBuffy type thing to do...and her and Spike are bonding. Yay!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Loving this!xx
Sweeter chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
That was really sweet! :D And the affect of the whole first chapter-last chapter was really good!
sandstar08 chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
you are an amazing writer! one of the best pieces of pure romance fiction i've read in a long long time.