Reviews for Sunday Bloody Sunday
Mklaihai chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
i've recently gotten sucked into the world of Psych (i'm so in love with the characters, haha) but since the show has pretty much no whump (or very little - and what's there is too funny to be "whump" ;)) i've turned to the world of fanfiction... and i absolutely LOVE your stories - as i'm sure you can tell. i'm usually on mobile, so reviewing is hard for me, but i just had to tell you how much i love this. your writing is fantastic, and i absolutely love the stories... i hope to see more from you in the future! ;)

xx, m
cosette141 chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
This was a good story! :) I enjoyed it :D thanks for writing!
DwaejiTokki chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
Loved this! Great job. Thanks for writing. :)
flyingdisk chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
SHAWN WHIMPAGE IS SO ADDICTING! And you... You have fufilled my need for it. This fic was one of the best sick!Shawn I've read! Good job! Fav for you! Have some cookies! *hands cookies*
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
It's the gift that keeps on giving! Man, this fic was absolutely amazing. It was literally everything - perfect premise, ideal amount of whump and general hurt/comfort, and to top it all off, the perfect length! Well done :D
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
Whoa, I totally thought this was the last chapter until the last few sentences :o
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Okay, before I even continue reading this, I would like you to know that this is basically an ideal fic, or at least one of them. I love the hidden-injury trope, and while this isn't exactly hidden injury, it's more like suppressed-injury-gone-horribly-wrong and the fact that this was discovered at the SBPD made it better. Basically, this fic rules.
(p.s i also totally love appendicitis fics i'm so gross)
PineappleKiwiMango chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Waaaaait for it

...AAAAAAWWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMEEE
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
I loved this! Totally called the appendix way before Our favorite idiots did! Awesome job! Thanks for posting
Guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
This was amazing! Please please please make more! 3333
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Another excellent piece of Whumpage, was up all night reading it. Love how you have both of his parents involved towards the end, as his condition progressively worsens to the point where they are making the decisions instead of him. Can't wait to see more whumpage from you!
Belle97 chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
This story is sooo good :D I really enjoyed reading it! You're a very good writer!
jenben chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
That's a lot of whumpage! Don't feel bad about not developing some sort of deep, involved murder plot for him to solve; we were all interested in Shawn being sick and needing care. You did a good job with the medical bits. Some people might think you took it too far by also giving him pneumonia, but it's not unheard of for someone who's been vomiting to aspirate and develop a lung infection. Good job all around. Thanks for the fic.
Zena-Xina chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I like this
Emachinescat chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
I actually have an account, but I've been too lazy to sign in. Great story! Fantastic!