Reviews for She who delivers tofu
Zero Tolerance and Capability chapter 31 . 4/10
I love this story so much, I've reread it multiple times and still feel the emotions along with the characters :)
Midge chapter 6 . 1/24
Oooooo, this is getting fun to read. It brought a smile to my face. :D
C chapter 31 . 12/13/2015
Read the whole thing, didn't give me that special feeling... Sorry it was crap.
Light Lamperouge chapter 31 . 9/24/2015
It's been a long time since I reviewed this. The epilogue's great. Kyoko-Keisuke is my favourite, shame that Keisuke decided he needed to focus more in D in the original series.
ange3noo chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
Uhmmm... i am terribly sorry but this is too much drama for me. ...and i really hate shou.
ange3noo chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
I get the feeling that you should concentrate more on takakos character than her gigamounatious beauty. It gets annoying after a few chapters how shallow and superficial everyone is...
ange3noo chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Whoa... there seem to be many creepers in your story... are you, per any chance, a fan of edward-peeping-tom-cullen?! ;-P
ange3noo chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
Oh boy so much teenie-angst-drama-romance-pain. Need to go chocolate-shopping... _
ange3noo chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
I like the direction your story seems to take. Takako is very likeable, even if she is a tad unrealistic (in my humble opinion). Lets see how it goes..
Thank you for writing this! I love initial d and there are just not enough fanfics about it!
YukiAndKyleKessler chapter 29 . 1/31/2015
Wow, this is bringing in even more drama... more than what I thought would happen. It's 11:00 where I'm at so I guess I'l read the rest later so I can finish the story!
Cloud-Draconian-2 chapter 31 . 7/19/2014
I have enjoyed this series very much. It has good series with just the right feel for Initial D without sticking to the timeline, which I liked. I liked your thoughts on Tak's mother. Now, that you have finished this series. I hope to have my own Ranma & Initial D ready soon. I have loved your Female Takumi so much that I plan to keep him in that gender while driving his 86, because I can't see Ranma in anything but a '68 Shelby Mustang GT500.

For your "one-shot poll" how about trying something very different? Something not in your normal style.

[Sword Art Online & Hunter x Hunter]
[Appleseed & Ghost-in-the-Shell]
[Dance in the Vampire Bund & Ranma 1/2]
[Macross & Orguss]
[Bleach & High School DxD]

If its just a "One-Shot" then made it something that other readers and authors will say "Wow, that makes my want to try that."

Personally, I'll write anything with Ranma in it, just because he is chaos.
Anyways, good story and keep up the fight. If you have time, let me know what you think of my new [Ranma 1/2 & Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic]

"May your Dragons always fly in the Clouds."
DragonFire Princess chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
WOW!
xDarklightx chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
I like it.
BloodyFangKing95 chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
Gud job..love your story..hope u update soon
Black Rabbit-san chapter 24 . 6/3/2014
You have such talent for using memorable lines. "because he did what i wanted to do when i was his age" and the last line in this chapter have such a huge impact. Those lines made love this story.