Reviews for She who delivers tofu
Light Lamperouge chapter 31 . 9/24
It's been a long time since I reviewed this. The epilogue's great. Kyoko-Keisuke is my favourite, shame that Keisuke decided he needed to focus more in D in the original series.
ange3noo chapter 9 . 4/26
Uhmmm... i am terribly sorry but this is too much drama for me. ...and i really hate shou.
ange3noo chapter 8 . 4/26
I get the feeling that you should concentrate more on takakos character than her gigamounatious beauty. It gets annoying after a few chapters how shallow and superficial everyone is...
ange3noo chapter 6 . 4/26
Whoa... there seem to be many creepers in your story... are you, per any chance, a fan of edward-peeping-tom-cullen?! ;-P
ange3noo chapter 5 . 4/26
Oh boy so much teenie-angst-drama-romance-pain. Need to go chocolate-shopping... _
ange3noo chapter 4 . 4/26
I like the direction your story seems to take. Takako is very likeable, even if she is a tad unrealistic (in my humble opinion). Lets see how it goes..
Thank you for writing this! I love initial d and there are just not enough fanfics about it!
YukiAndKyleKessler chapter 29 . 1/31
Wow, this is bringing in even more drama... more than what I thought would happen. It's 11:00 where I'm at so I guess I'l read the rest later so I can finish the story!
Cloud-Draconian-2 chapter 31 . 7/19/2014
I have enjoyed this series very much. It has good series with just the right feel for Initial D without sticking to the timeline, which I liked. I liked your thoughts on Tak's mother. Now, that you have finished this series. I hope to have my own Ranma & Initial D ready soon. I have loved your Female Takumi so much that I plan to keep him in that gender while driving his 86, because I can't see Ranma in anything but a '68 Shelby Mustang GT500.

For your "one-shot poll" how about trying something very different? Something not in your normal style.

[Sword Art Online & Hunter x Hunter]
[Appleseed & Ghost-in-the-Shell]
[Dance in the Vampire Bund & Ranma 1/2]
[Macross & Orguss]
[Bleach & High School DxD]

If its just a "One-Shot" then made it something that other readers and authors will say "Wow, that makes my want to try that."

Personally, I'll write anything with Ranma in it, just because he is chaos.
Anyways, good story and keep up the fight. If you have time, let me know what you think of my new [Ranma 1/2 & Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic]

"May your Dragons always fly in the Clouds."
DragonFire Princess chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
xDarklightx chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
I like it.
BloodyFangKing95 chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
Gud your story..hope u update soon
Black Rabbit-san chapter 24 . 6/3/2014
You have such talent for using memorable lines. "because he did what i wanted to do when i was his age" and the last line in this chapter have such a huge impact. Those lines made love this story.
Black Rabbit-san chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Why did you reveal mogi and keisuke's future? You know when i was reading manga online on mangafox you can read other people's forum there before and one title of a forum of a manga was a spoiler that some stated they lost interest to read the manga. I just don't want that to happen to you. Well i think it's not too much of a spoiler and the long time it takes for you to update must be torture enough for us so i guess it's understandable but i got scared the same thing might happen to this story. So yeah just wanted to say that since i keep reading you want reviews. This story is really something since i was really hoping i can read a fem takumi fic that was kinda decent since my love for initial d got renewed and i found this. I guess i got addicted to stories where the mc becomes a girl and mary-sues.
Sorry about this review. I typed it in cellphone wc for me is really hard since the key board is too small...
Black Rabbit-san chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
Haah love triangles they're frustating for me but they make the story more interesting. It's the truth. Haha
Black Rabbit-san chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
I thought twenties were the time when guys enjoy being single. Ryosuke's mother is too excited in my opinion. I thought mothers would force their children to be married when their children are like thirties. That's what I thought when I watched a drama that was like that. But you're story is still good. I like the father. He's so sly. Sure is hard typing in a phone...but your story is just too good i needed to review. Pinay k pla...