Reviews for Eye to Eye, Soul to Soul
mb64 chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
I really enjoyed this story!

It's such an intriguing idea that the brothers can communicate mentally like that and you did a nice job of combining that with a good plot.

Now on to part 2.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
The Adam twist got me by surprise, to be honest.

And Crowley set it all up. I'm guessing Adam was just a distraction, meaning Crowley is planning something(as usual), and has probably already put said plan into action.

Great job!
pandora jazz chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Wonderful ending to your story.

I loved the final conversations between Dean and Sam.

You came up with the perfect line from Dean, "ALL of it, the Apocalypse included, not one single thing was your fault.

It's all on the douche-bags in Heaven and Hell." So very true and also what was so frustrating as no matter what the brothers did, they couldn't stop it.

I also loved this line, though what I picture for the final scene of the show is the brothers are both alive, I agree with Dean on this, 'just so you know, whatever hole you throw yourself

down I'll be right behind you. You're never leaving me behind like that again." I'm tired of one brother being left behind, so though it will depress me, I'd rather if they had to die, they went together.

I enjoyed reading your story and like the idea of a telepathic link between Dean and Sam. You had a great story idea.

On a side note, I do like Jodie and eventually I liked Ellen, but I didn't like how Missouri treated Dean, even though it was meant to be funny.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us and until next time, take care.
Souless666 chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Hope we see a sequel sometime down the road, I really liked this story.
CeCe Away chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Nice ending. Good little turn with them being able to communicate that way. Sam will never get out of Dean's reach again.
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
*Crap,Sam, even with telepathy your bitch-face comes through*

Funny, funny line. Poor Adam. He is all warped now. I suppose it's not his fault though.
pandora jazz chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
You did a wonderful job writing Dean and Sam's silent conversations. They made me smile. :)

I'm glad that Bobby and Jodie are OK. I like her character. I had to laugh when Bobby yelled at the brothers, even if it was done because he was worried and loves them.

I can see why Dean is not in the forgiving mood right now over demonAdam as he did try to hurt Sam. Also Dean knows Sam and realizes Sam will probably feel guilty (not Sam's fault) over Adam being turned into a demon.

Great chapter. I enjoyed reading it.
pandora jazz chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
You had some great thoughts from Dean in response to Sam telling Adam he would have let him leave hell instead of Sam. I like the idea of Dean trying anything to get to the cage and rescue Sam. "Yeah, and then nothing would have stopped me from going into the Cage and wringing your neck if you had done something so douchey.'

This line was perfect because even though Adam was Dean's younger brother I think he Dean would always choose Sam first. '...but he knew well fine that given a choice between saving Sam and anyone else in whatever world, dimension or universe, he would forever choose Sam.'

I wonder if Jodie is the one that shot Adam and gave the brothers time to perform the exorcism.

Thanks for not dragging out the scene between Sam and Adam. I was worried for a moment Sam's wall would fall.

Thanks for the wonderful update.

I enjoyed reading it.
Souless666 chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
Good.

Adams dead and out of the picture.

Sorry but I never liked the kid, (Ghoul or no) he was, nearly, as bad as Samuel, self-involved little twit with no regard for family beyond his mother. (Like Samuel was with Mary)
pandora jazz chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
I loved Dean and Sam's telepathic conversation and what a great bonus, Sam could 'hear' how grateful Dean was to have his brother back again, but also how he worries about Sam's wall and not wanting to go near it.

It was reassuring to know that Dean and Sam know they are walking into a trap as they try to rescue Bobby.

I could almost see the brother's expressions when they met who had kidnapped Bobby. They were not expecting to meet Adam.

Thanks for the wonderful update.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
pandora jazz chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
I'm sure something will go wrong with their plan at first, but I know the brothers will win in the end. :)

Nice touch having Dean and Sam ask Jodie for help.

I like how your writing the telepath conversations. No trouble in following what they are saying.

I think this new ability should be advantage when they get into trouble on a hunt.

Thanks for great update.

Until next time, take care.
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
I wondered if the demon that was holding Bobby captive was Adam.

You did a good job explaining why Adam was evil after being in hell as long as Sam. This was a great line, "...I didn't have the memory of Sam and Dean's bond and all-encompassing love for one another to hold on to and keep me sane."

I loved Bobby's thoughts about 'his boys' and how much they love him as he loves them.

Wonderful update.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Thanks for reminding us all that Dean is smart and could have gone to college if he wanted too. I enjoyed the brothers conversation and when they joked around. (I liked the brotherly bantering we saw in the earlier seasons too.)

Nice job with Crowley's voice.

Sounds like Dean and Sam have a lead, so curious what they will find. But also wondering if they are walking into a trap.

Thanks for the quick updates.
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
I enjoyed the conversation between Dean and Sam. They were trying to figure out what happen to Bobby, worried, but also with a few of their joking comments thrown in too.

I'm glad that Bobby hasn't been harmed yet and he would be the perfect choice for bait if a demon wants the Winchesters.

If that last line is a clue, I think the demon is Adam.

Thanks for the update.

Until next time, take care.
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
They should never have taken Bobby.