Reviews for There Are Only So Many Chances
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
I think one of the biggest things that confuse me is Sam's statement on how Dean needs to stop being the boss and how they should be partners instead (I think this was in the 5th season but I'm not sure). I just don't see it. Yeah Dean tells Sam to do things but Sam tells Dean to do things too. I just can't really see it. Maybe I'm just blind to it or something. But I've never seen Dean look down on Sam, worried about him, yes but Sam does the same thing. Anyway I agree with you on Sam, he might not be one of my favorite characters of the show but I do love his relationship with Dean and I don't hate Sam either. So yeah thanks for writing.
Neshomeleh chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
I'm not disappointed;)
elnaz chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Enjoyed it
elnaz chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
That single word almost broke my heart too
Jasmine chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Hi there...Jasmine here! All I can say is WOW! I loved it...it was SUPERB! I'm just freaking enjoying the tone you put in Bobby's voice...I mean that's SO Supernatural! I liked Hurt!Dean in here and loved loved LOVED the brotherly chemistry...Keep it up girl! It's GREAT! Looking forward to the new ones! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Great story and a wonderful ending. Going crazy waiting for tonight like me, aren't you?
griffonskies chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
...I was expecting a hug somewhere in there... Where's my Sam'n'Dean hug? I demand it!

Haha, kidding, kidding! ;P

Great work! Really needed a story like this after the last episode.

Can't wait to see what you do next! :D
Halit chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Congrats on another awesome fiction! Though I can't even imagine Sam like this, I liked it...well of course I liked it, he SHOULD treat Dean like this...anyway! nice job buddy, looking forward to read more of your fictions! :)
moira4eku chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
I am so glad that Sam has finally appeared. This is the best medicine for Dean. It broke my heart though when he couldn't believe that Sam was there at the hospital with him. Dean believes everyone leaves him and that is true to some extent. It is good to see Sam realizing some truths. Hopefully, the brothers can get past this and Dean starts to heal both physically and mentally. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Great chapter, good Sam POV.
moira4eku chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
How terribly sad. I do believe Dean would give up if Sam doesn't come back to him. Half of his battle to survive is his want of family. His injuries with the added Liviathan poisoning sounds so severe. I dearly hope Bobby can find Sam soon and bring him to Dean. Dean needs Sammy in order to fight this new poison. Dean sounded so lost and sad. Dean has so far in this season spent most of his time worrying about Sam and his mind. I hope Sam will do some worrying now. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
moira4eku chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Awhhhh...I loved this chapter. Nothing better than hurt Dean and comforting Bobby or Sam. I'm not surprised that Sam hung up on Dean. He's still mad and needs his space. Hopefully, he won't hold a grudge too long. So many times Dean apologized to Sammy when Sam should have apologized to Dean. I was thinking that Bobby should have gotten Dean to a hospital but now it looks like he has no choice. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
dafnasom chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
I love it ! :)

please update soon!
CandyCakes chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
So far, so awesome! I'm really a Dean girl( I like Sam, but Dean has my heart-being an older sibling I relate to him more), this is just the way Sam reacts to things like this. I didn't like it but it was very much in character for him. Anyway, I definity like it better when the guys are on the same side! I hope that Sam makes an appearance soon in the story and I look forward to the next update!
Queen Bee chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
You are so very welcome! Loved the new chapter Go Bobby! I have a feeling that Sam is going to be getting quite an earful, as he should be. Bobby is right. Dean might not even be in this situation had his brother not run off.

I have to say that I loved these two lines in particular: "It might take a while for him to open his eyes." 'Before closing them again, that is', Bobby added silently. These lines were very well written and perfectly conveyed a very sad truth. Yes, Sam would eventually realize how wrong this type of behavior was...until the next time. This is an unfortunate pattern for that boy...and unfortunately it never turns out well. I keep hoping that the show will let him learn from his mistakes, because I love the brotherly bond...but alas, I doubt this will happen anytime soon. Anyway, great job.

Keep writing!