Reviews for What if Xanxus was
Aiyumi Kashima chapter 21 . 5/7
Love this story so much! I rarely read about varia, and it's fun to read about it and the personality given to them. It's been so Long since I read a khr fanfiction and I love a humor fanfic. Keep up the work, I also suggest interesting job is an actor, a office worker, a pilot ( maybe the aeroplane/ship might crash or sink), a temporary idol (that will be funny), but it's just my suggestion of course. Thank you for sharing!
I literally facepalmed when Mukuro came
Ohhhhh! Xanxus blasted your car to smiterins! And he actually helped! *claps*
Well Bel was obviously the best host (I probably wouldn't have fainted though) He did his job well and was good at it but this chapter overall was hilarious
YokaiAngel chapter 21 . 3/5/2016
Amazing!~~~
CrazyLittleTiger chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
LOL! Ah this one was just too funny!
CrazyLittleTiger chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Seriously what kind of freakin mother sends their child to a psychologist for a missing teddy bear?! Yeah yeah I know its made up but if any mother seriously actually did do that then lol wtf?! Though this job actually isnt bad for Xanxas by that i mean the mental part of the job except without the fixing of the psychological problem but more of the causing of the psychological problem. I seriously hope that made sense im not good with wording.
Arcana Elixir chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
which law are you referring to?
tanithlipsky chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
This whole fanfic was hilarious
Sky Veneziano chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
AHAHAHA! This one was probably the 2nd best one! (High School Teacher was the best one.)
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Amusing start, I couldn't imagine him succeeding at any job that requires him being nice to customers haha :3
purpleicecrystals chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
OH MY GOD. XANXUS, YOU CAN'T EVEN BE A CIVILIZED BRAT. BUT THEN YOU NEVER WERE. GO CRAWL INTO THE HOLE OF SHAME.
Shiro Zaffiro di Lussuria chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Lol, a weather-forecasting Xanxus xDDD I love how he delivered the weather report! Please update soon :DDD
RandomCitizen chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
When you said Chizuru, I immediately thought of Chizuru from Bleach. XD
RandomCitizen chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
...Isn't chocolate icecream brown? :P
Aw, ruthlessness aside, I like the earnest effort he can put into his work.(before her gets irritated/fusstrated)
Its cute. X3