Reviews for What if Xanxus was
CrazyLittleTiger chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
LOL! Ah this one was just too funny!
CrazyLittleTiger chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Seriously what kind of freakin mother sends their child to a psychologist for a missing teddy bear?! Yeah yeah I know its made up but if any mother seriously actually did do that then lol wtf?! Though this job actually isnt bad for Xanxas by that i mean the mental part of the job except without the fixing of the psychological problem but more of the causing of the psychological problem. I seriously hope that made sense im not good with wording.
Arcana Elixir chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
which law are you referring to?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
This whole fanfic was hilarious
Sky Veneziano chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
AHAHAHA! This one was probably the 2nd best one! (High School Teacher was the best one.)
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Amusing start, I couldn't imagine him succeeding at any job that requires him being nice to customers haha :3
purpleicecrystals chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
OH MY GOD. XANXUS, YOU CAN'T EVEN BE A CIVILIZED BRAT. BUT THEN YOU NEVER WERE. GO CRAWL INTO THE HOLE OF SHAME.
Shiro Zaffiro di Lussuria chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Lol, a weather-forecasting Xanxus xDDD I love how he delivered the weather report! Please update soon :DDD
RandomCitizen chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
When you said Chizuru, I immediately thought of Chizuru from Bleach. XD
RandomCitizen chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
...Isn't chocolate icecream brown? :P
Aw, ruthlessness aside, I like the earnest effort he can put into his work.(before her gets irritated/fusstrated)
Its cute. X3
RandomCitizen chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Lol, and that was actually working out. :3 It's like how Shizuo is a nice debt collector's body guard in Durarara.
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
He should give relationship advice next. XP
YouDon'tKnowMe1306 chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
OMG! I would laugh if he were to here in the real world, but the way he delivered his lines was SEXY!
YouDon'tKnowMe1306 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
I will not let him touch my hair at all
Nose chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
LOLZ, I'm surprised that Xanxas didn't arrest them for being mafia, no, he arrests them for doing so much as breathing funny! I love this fic so much