Reviews for Hey Horror
Mihaelah Cojo chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I LOVED IT IT WAS SUPER CUTE AND AT THE BEGINNING I KNEW RIGHT AWAY THAT THEY WERE DOING THE ADDAMS FAMILY AND WITH THE THINGS ARNOLD WAS DOING TO HELGA YOU COULD TELL THAT HE HAD A THING FOR HER AND WASNT JUST ACTING
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Loved it I love the Addams family u watch the movies very cool fanfic
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Having the hey arnold gang to play the addams family was so much fun to read! Then to have helga be morticia and trick arnold into "marrying " her was so brillant! Arnold made a perfect romantic gomez! Loved this story!
Ranma-sensei chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Funny as hell! (It IS funny if you're named Addams) XD

I can SEE Helga and Arnold as Morticia and Gomez, and Gerald as Itt - but Harold as Fester "really bites", to quote Stinky. Then again, none of the kids could pay Fester tribute. Well, maybe Torvald, but he's not really one of the gang.
SHOW ME THE LURV chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great story! Really really cute. :P I thought you might like to know that I actually work for and take acting classes with the original Gomez from the tv show. :] John Astin is absolutely wonderful, an I'm sure he'd feel honored to know Arnold played a pretty convincing Gomez.
HeyArnoldfan7734 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Not done reading it yet, but so far it's an awesome one-shot. I'll continue reading it ASAP!
Ashlee chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I adore your one shot! The characters were so spot on with the cartoon I felt like I was reading a lost episode. I hated Arnold pretending for the other kids not to care Buthelezi made up for it with turning her back into Helga before sharing that first kiss. All in all a wonderful one shot. Wrote a horror story for hey Arnold it's my first one too if you get the chance check it out you won't regret it. Horror in hillwood
CT Corrodors of Time chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Awesome and cute! You're a great writer! I love the Addams Family and Hey Arnold, so this was a perfect story in my opinion. )
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
loved it!
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
i wish halloween was every day...lol i loved this cute story!
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
i liked this. it was a very interesting read. i will try to read all your stories but it will take some time. but i have enjoyed what you've written so far so i know i will enjoy everything else you write.
DeadAccountHaveANiceDay chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Dear Author that has made me fall in love with writing again. I absolutely love this fanfiction, I love! The Addams family. The characters went exactly with the Addams. I could see every detail, gasp at all the good parts, loved the movie references by the way XD. And loved the way the story opened up. Arnold and Helga are so cute and you captured their personalities and I loved this story so much! Thank you for writing it! I sooooooo loved it! Keep writing! If I told you about everything I liked we'd be here for a year! I couldn't find a thing wrong with it! You keep it up and continue to be awesome!

-WhyCantIJustBePerfect
I'm proud of you chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was really well done!
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love this story!

Thanx!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Heh, such a funny idea of the gang dressing up as the Addams Family for Halloween. I actually never saw it so I don't know who the characters are, but I like how you chose who would be which character.

Yuck! I can't believe Phil offers worms and cockroaches to kids rather than candy, and that's kind of cruel to do that, too. But at least the party at the boarding house actually has goodies.

Man, I always thought he'd think major deja-vu if he saw Helga with her hair down, and we all know why! If he had somehow figured that she was Cecile and she was right there when he did, she'd be in a terrible panic.

Helga's a very passionate and aggressive kisser, but I think Arnold will get used to them in time. ;)