Reviews for Wonderland
The-Writer-Squad chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
ok

this was AWESOME i have to say i like what you did there. why is kakaashi so pervy though?
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Wow! I honestly was not expecting that ending. Truly amazing, though! Excellent job!
yuumabais chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
LOVED THIS STORY. SO CUTE. xD 3
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Lol! xD

All the characters seemed to match, in a weird sort of way. But I'm a bit sad and pissed over the fact that you killed my Naru.

I did enjoy all the thought processes though, but the part on Sasuke and Naruto's sudden kissing spree could be better written, I felt.
Fullmetal Gary chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
SasuNaru kiss straight of the bat, huh?

This was awesome! HAHAHAHAHA! Kabuto as the Red Queen. And it's not every day someone decides to have Orochimaru serving under Kabuto, which is a nice change and it suited the situation so well. I like the way the whole thing was one big plan all along. I love this!

Yes! More badass awesomeness out soon! I can't wait for that. Well, until next time. :D
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
lol nice :D saw the movie read the story. loved both. u should add a sequel or something...maybe more chapters
Juura99 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
XD ROFLMAO! This was brilliant! I laughed so much! In fact, you know what?... I'm gonna draw a pic for this! :3 I'm going. To draw. A picture. For this story. That's it. End of story. No one can say otherwise! I'm gonna start on it now! *goes to start sketching*

GREAT WORK! 3