Reviews for The Limits of Lust
IF YOU DONT FUCKING CONTINUE THIS I WILL CRY
darknesse13 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
This fic actually has has me clenched in it's grasp right now. The writing is just engrossing and I absolutely love it. Hope to see in update, Thank you for writing this it's amazing
EQU4NOX chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
OMFG THS IS FABULOUS AS FUCK I NOW SHIP GRELL X WILLIAM
EQU4NOX chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
THIS CHAPTER WAS KAWAII AS FUCK
EQU4NOX chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
OMFG THSI STORY IS PERFECTION SO FAR SDJFNGABHSGKJFHVHFGNCJBHFGOAIHWRCG UEHW OMFGGGGGGG AND CLAUDE CALLING SEBBY SEBAS-CHAN *sqeals*
EQU4NOX chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
OMFG I LOVE THE START
Seras chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
... I love your story so MUCH! *fangirls* But... You haven't written for... so long. And. When i say long. I mean. REALLY long. ;-; Two years... Two loooong years of agony waiting for the next chapter. I have wanted to just kill myself for waiting to long but yet... The anticipation of the tenth chapter, hoping, believing that you will post the next chapter is there bt deminishing. PLEASE I BEG YOU. Write the next chapter, my mistress. I need it. I need it so badly. Its like a drug. I think I'm going crazy.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
PLEASE KEEP WRITING, THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY IN THE WORLD AND I MUST HAVE MORE! *goes off on a fangirling spree*
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
I've been waiting nearly two years for the next chapterrrrr please write it...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Lol I'm 12 and I write more graphic stuff than you XD. I am rather good at talking weird and painting pictures in people's minds. Is it unusual for horror and smut to be the things I'm best at writing?
elryt chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Oh my gosh,you absolutely need to finish this. This is meh OTP and it is an underdog of ships sadly.(Stupid cielxsebastian/claudexalois) sorry for hate just saying. The only other fanfic I've read with not just utter rape pretty much is "Where Feathers Fall" which is like omg just amazing!must read. PLEASE UPDATE don't abandon this precious baby that nurturing and updating. FINISH!

-lots of love
michaelkitty8 chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Please,please,please don't drop this!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I really like this story! It's very well written for someone of your age :) And my age as well. Oh I hope there will be a chapter 10 coming! Keep up the good work!
Butler-in-Black chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
OMG CONTINUE PLEASE!
konekochan chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
please please update I have been waiting for sooooooo long! you are such a gifted writer and I love your work so far...please finish it don't leave me hanging