Reviews for A Little Closer To Home
ThomasNealy chapter 1 . 9/19
why did Dobby's speech morph so much. by the end he was speaking better then Harry!
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 31 . 8/17
Your evil!
Traveler301 chapter 35 . 8/1
A very good story. It was a fun read.
Ron Pate
anjiepotter05 chapter 35 . 7/29
you are successful in your story.
Bexy081116 chapter 35 . 7/19
I really loves your story it was great and I'm kind of sad that it's finished.
A fairly decent story. Worth the read despite the mistakes.

Many, many, many grammatical errors (there, their, and they're, your and you're, and even were and we're). Lots of incorrect words used (like contempt instead of content). Some instances of missing words, or incomplete sentences (one example: "unlike the training that Snape")

There were even a few cases of not being able to understand what the author was trying to say due to a combination of these errors, even after reading the sentence several times.
That must have been a hard decision, but it was a war, and in war it's not just the bad guys who die.
Yay for human Draco!
How did the Ministry manage to get the sword? I don't remember reading that.
There's only Nagini and the piece in Riddle left? What happened to the diadem?
If there's anyone who would be able to do, it would be Hermione.

I refuse to comment on your horrible grammar anymore. If you are quite content with your poor writing skills, and annoying your readers, so be it.
Yay for Remus being back! And yay for Neville and Luna!
You completely contradicted yourself in this chapter. When they were at Gringotts, the goblins said that it would be easy to remove from an object, but taking out of Harry would be harder. Here you say the exact opposite. Make up your mind.
*sigh* Do I really have to mention were vs we're?
Your grammar seems to be getting worse by the chapter.