Reviews for The Destiny of the Golden Warriors
NatNicole chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
I like this story! Vegeta's right, Videl DOES act a lot like a Saiyan. And since no-one knows Videl's mum, she may or may not be part Saiyan in canon. Maybe Akira Toryama keft it unsaid because it wouldn't influence the story? Plus, the only sure way to know is the tail and no Saiyan had one after the Saiyan saga was over. *scowls* Boo...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
keep writing please
GetaSessh chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
... I don't suppose the promise of another white chocolate macadamia nut cookie would work a second time? I knew re reading these awesome Fics would come back to bite me in the ass, especially seeing that this hasn't been updated in a while. I understand that you have probably lost interest in dbz because I went through the same thing. But then I had to go and re watch the dbz abridged series and I just fell in love with it again so here I am! Maybe you should go watch some episodes too! *nudge nudge* xD
Anyway I hope that you are doing well and please come back soon! *waves deliciously awesome white chocolate macadamia nut cookie temptingly*
ArmyWife22079 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
And the let the scouter bursting begin. Though I wonder if any of the sayians that just arrived would recognize videl from her grandfathers looks.
Talimancer chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
why'd you drop this fic? i wanna see more of ths
Miles Long chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
ok...i am hooked...you have GOT to finish this series! Kudos to your efforts so far!
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
lol I'd like to know what they think when they notice lil Trunks and Goten transforming XD

Anyway nice fic the first one was great so I hope to see more soon :)
Chikyuu-jin42 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
PLEASE continue. PLEASE. The first story in the series
Was really really good. I loved every second and I really wished you would continue this one. PLEASE!
Ky111 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Fantastic start to the story hope to see an update soon
The-angle-of-death chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
just awsome
Lord Halcyon chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
This is good UPDATE ASAP

Kind Regards

Lord Halcyon
The Vampaneze Alchemist chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
that was a awesome story

P.S. its 1:54 at night
hello chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
UPDATE PLEASE DON'T LET IT DIE
Gabe chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Ohh, I really hope that you continue this story, I loved the first one and I've been hoping for some updates on this but none for 4 whole months. You're an awesome writer, don't let it die.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »