Reviews for Purpose, Part I
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 35 . 2/14
I doubt Severus will completely forgive the Headmaster but with some persuasion he will definitely forgive Hermione.
SERIOUSLY chapter 35 . 8/20/2016
All of that build up... for this?! This has to be the most absolutely disappointing letdown of all of the fanfiction I have ever read. You wrote such a beautiful build up for smut and then had it spectacularly fail. Needless to say, I will not be reading the second part, at least not for a while.

I legitimately don't understand how you could write such vivid foreplay and have it end up with literally zero pay off. I had such hopes for this fic and I was genuinely invested in the plot, but the lack of pay off in the smut department has left me so unsatisfied and disappointed, I cannot bare to bother myself with reading the rest. There is a part of me that hopes that this lack of pay off was due to the rumoured restrictions and filtering of smut that I see on stories posted longer ago, but I sincerely doubt that due to the one scene that included Snape manually stimulating Hermione. I am just so severely disappointed.

Despite my severely negative review (assuming you made it through), please know that I would not even remotely be this... upset(?) if I didn't think your writing was worth so much more than this "fade-to-black" sex scene. Writing smut takes skill and from everything you have demonstrated in the previous chapters, you definitely have that skill, so it is just devastating to see it pan out like this. I also realize that this is probably really weirdly dramatic, but I am almost 400 pages deep in the archives of searching for fics and well-written stories with 100,000 words, excellent (even decent) character development, well-crafted plot, and vivid smut are getting incredibly hard to find. When I find one even remotely fitting the aforementioned description, such as this, only to find it to be so anticlimactic(heh) leaves me completely unsatisfied (also, heh). I will check out some of your other stories in hopes of finding what this story was lacking, but I will not get my hopes up.
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
Oh my god! didn't see that coming!
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 23 . 7/17/2016
jajfuwmwnebehwisd. so sweet! this story is ruining meeeeee!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
Great opening
Martionmanswife chapter 30 . 8/31/2015
that Bastard.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/3/2015
Wonderful story. I hope there really is a part 2. One minor thing: The sentence 'his cock twitched' is repeated too often... And why didn't you write the sex scene?
riskeybusiness chapter 35 . 10/8/2014
Lived it. Excited for the next part!
jensteed chapter 32 . 10/1/2014
*phew* thank you for not removing her from his memories (but did you have to give me heart failure like that? Haha)
jensteed chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
Noooooo, I hate Obliviates! How could Dumbledore do that?! I'm dreading reading the next chapter now :'(
jensteed chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Gods, what an horrific act to force on her! Poor Hermione, having to live with doing that :'(