Reviews for Touch
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Gibbs and Tony. From the very beginning it was obvious that they were much more than just agent and boss. How many times by how many people has it been commented on how much Tony was like Gibbs when he was younger?

Watching Tony mature and watching how Gibbs has changed and grown with the love of his 'family' is why the show has been so successful.

I'm loving this. I hope you will be able to continue on with McGee.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
This chapter made me cry. It brought back so many memories of these tender moments between Gibbs and his girls. So very touching. And having a special place for all three of his 'daughters'...

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Abby has the ability to pull people out of themselves, and sometimes against their will, to bestow her love on them. It was always obvious that Abby reminded him of Kelly. The way Gibbs responds to Abby, whether in praise or mildly chastising, it is so totally 'Dad'.

Cumor chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Absolutely wonderful. I can't wait for the next installment. You have done an excellent job of showing Jethro's emotional resurrection and growth as he gains his new family. Superb and very touching.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Loved this and looking forward to the next chapter and more.
FanofGibbs68 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
I love the episode when he ordered Tony not to die. He truly cared about Tony! All those head slaps! Super! Can't wait for McGee.
FanofGibbs68 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Love his handiwork! I takes time, love and effort to make something for someone. He truly loves his family! Good job!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Aww! So sweet. I love the way Gibbs acts with Abby. He is so protective! Wonderful job!
McAbbyGirl4Life chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
I can't wait to read McGee's...he's my favorite :D Like I said before, these are wonderful!
McAbbyGirl4Life chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
wonderful!
McAbbyGirl4Life chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
these are just so...sweet

...I can't wait for more :D
thorsfriend chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Loved this can't wait for next chapter.
Paw Print Pajamas chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Tony never had anthrax he had the plague.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
I love Daddy/Son stories with lots of emphasis on the love between them. Good chapter.
wandamarie chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
wow it was a good one thanks