Reviews for Broken
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
I hate cliffhangers! But I'm enjoying this! Poor kim and you suck tommy! As kim matures I'm sure she'll forgive him some day! And, as for alex...that's up in the air!
ufc91 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
One thing *I* feel is missing from this, is Tommy's reason for cheating. His it-just-happened reasoning is insufficient, given that he fooled-around with and nearly slept with Katherine too (while notably not dating Kim, but still claiming to love her/want her back). It feels like the reason/reasoning is important. There needs to be some motivation behind his shift from patiently waiting boyfriend -unless Zedd is in someway influencing him.

It also seems to me that his evolving relationship with Kat is too sexualized, given how okay Kat is with saying things like, "You better be half-naked and ready..." and Tommy is okay with responding in kind. Even if how Kat's friend/Tommy's love (and also, Kat's love/Tommy's friend) would feel hearing the banter isn't given any consideration, it is quite a shift from a platonic friendship (such as Kim's deep friendship with Adam) to the teasing those two are doing. Given how they both have cheated on their partners and have expressed remorse for their actions, it feels like they either don't care or aren't thinking.

Tommy is almost lacking in control in this story, which makes me wonder if he is being controlled/influenced in someway, to makes him so impulsive (without allowing any thought to the terrible consequences of his actions). As a reader, I kind of feel like your story's Kim. I want a real answer to why a boyfriend who without the influence of drugs/alcohol, would first sleep with someone he was never sexually attracted to (always brushed off) and who made it her life's mission to hurt his girlfriend, and then nearly have sex with someone who is supposedly a friend to both Kim and him. Nearly have sex goes beyond finding a kinship with someone.

All that said, I do enjoy this story very much. I like how you explore the dynamics of the group, especially when it comes to how they deal with the betrayal as the Power Rangers, as women/men, and as friends. I think you two are doing a great job! I would love to see where this goes.
Wicked Misty chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Wonderful you plan on updating it any?
ClassicTVfan chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Wow...great chapter! I really hope you update soon! Also, could you maybe add a little or big scene between Rocky and Aisha..thanks [tee-hee] Keep up the great work and can't wait to read the next chapter!
daisyflower30 chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
I really love this story and would love for it to be updated so that we can all find out what happens next. Please, please, please update.
Diane Langley chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
I cannot even begin to tell you two how much I love this story. I stumbled upon it, in spite of typically preferring Kim/Jason shipping, and was hooked immediately. At first, I felt like the characterization of Tommy was hard to grasp. I wanted a little more build-up of who he is in the context of this story before I had to process Tommy Oliver cheating. But then, after that slightly jarring adjustment, your psychological analysis of friendships, relationships, and betrayal had me hooked. Down to the smallest details, you keep true to human spirit and the individual spirits of the characters themselves and make every twist and turn believable.

I am bit failing at constructive criticism, I know, but I'm doing my best not to ONLY gush. In pure opinion form, I will throw out that I do not like Katherine at all, in the canon or in this story, but that is my cross to bear. Additionally, I would really like to see a little more of Billy and how he ties in to all of these relationships. I know he is staying out of the conflict for the most part, but that shouldn't mean we have to be in the dark about how he is connecting to it all.

I cannot WAIT to see where you go with this next, and I hope you can continue to work your magic with this story.

Thank you for all your hard, very excellent work!
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Wow so Kim lost a bunch of hair too! ( Tommy must pay! LOL
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Ok no...hell no! Please please please...tell me Kim is going to find out about Katherine and Tommy...before she does something stupid like forgive them both? What Katherine said to Kim was out of line! No one there would have had a more vested interest in Tommy then Kim and I am disgusted by the attitude and looks given to her by Jason and the verbal lashing by Katherine. Who does this bitch think she is? She just came onto the scene and wants to act as though she is more Tommy's best friend than Kim was his girlfriend! Threatening her? Really? Since when did she think that was a good idea? Kim needs to just jack her up one time...just once! Tommy is just wrong for entertaining that type of relationship with Katherine and needs to be a man and be upfront about what happened...for once. Katherine is a fake bitch for acting as though what she attempting to do with Tommy and the sexual joking and the like is appropriate, considering the situation with his infidelity, and most importantly what that would mean for their group of friends and Kim. So wrong on every level! Karma is a hot blooded hooker and she would hate if the roles were reversed. Kim needs to be more aggressive and stop taking stuff laying down. Toughen up girl and don't make it easy! I don't think she should accept Katherine's BS apology and she needs to put her in her place ASAP. I'm sorry for getting so passionate but the story is so realistic and I find myself being drawn into Kim's pain. Don't get me wrong, I love Tommy and Kimberly together (best couple ever!) but I hate that in every story in which she "writes" the infamous letter she gets shitted on for years afterward by everyone...and even distances herself out of guilt but Tommy wouldn't have even considered backing off in leaving the team much less leaving their friends. Kim has to kiss major ass and "prove" herself and here Tommy can't even make one step towards reconciliation! All you hear about is how much he loves and wants to be with her but every other minute he is doing something douche-wardly. It is NOT ok to indulge in all the sexually suggestive conversations that he does. Its hypocritical since Alec can't even have a conversation with Kim without wanting to bury him. The big issue is Tommy has no boundaries, if Kim did that to him he would flip! Bottom line if he couldn't have that conversation in front of Kim then he shouldn't do it period.l Kat shouldn't even be dressing like that in front of him since they have romantic obligations to others, especially while 's wrong that Tommy can check out all these women and have entertained sexual what if thoughts about Kat while with Kim whereas he was Kim's whole world. Everything is pointing to him not being able to match her devotion.
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
yob3 chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Seriously? A cliff hanger? And not addressing what Kat said as she walked into Tommy's house? I mean, the words were so wrong for that situation I nearly burst out laughing! Great chapter
andyg2525 chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
this is great keep it coming til next time
brankel1 chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
Love Tommy is alright.
Vodams chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Very tricky on Zedd's part Im glad Kim stuck to her guns and I cant wait to see what happens between Kim and Tommy
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Excellent chapter! Can't wait 2 see what tommy has planned 4 kim!
sabina21 chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
good chapter what is tommy plain for kimberly to forgive him for what he did and try and get her back update soon