Reviews for F3AR: Bound in Blood
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Flippin' A, Fettel is my favorite. He reminds me a lot of Hannbal Lecter, another favorite character of mine. I like. It makes Point Man way more fleshed out than the games ever did.
Skullface 12-23-1994 chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
Did an awesome job with this story, I have read this with my cell, and oh so badly wanted to comment with each well done chapter. I think this was an awsome take on the 3rd game. I hated how it left our Manny and Stokes. They were awesome. I also hated how Betters and Douglas Holiday were absent in the third game. Oh well, whenever they make a fourth tittle they will explain. But overall this story was just down right kickass. Seriously did an awesome job. I wish this review was better then me just saying this story is just badass. But that is all that I can say. This story is just badass. I always wondered why Point Man could never speak, and also thought what if Beckett had, had a better role in the story then just dying as soon as you meet him. But that is the fun in horror. When you fear for the character, then your scared. But overall else this story was fun. 5/5
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
I wish Alma would come and talk to them. Just talk. Not brain rape them, just sit there and talk with her kids...
Victor Petrenko chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
This fic was awesome, I skipped a chapter though. Is Crowe dead?
Alardem chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
NOOOOO! NOT DANZING! ANYTHING BUT HIS JUNK! D:

Aside from that commercialized crap (fuck Day 1 for being too lazy to come up with their own music), I like the endings more than the "official" ones.
EmoBlackie chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Legit to be the way the game should have gone. Both endings were awesome. 1.) Alma would not have died giving birth when her body is already dead. If she were to die shed come back 10x stronger & as a ghost. 2.) when it comes to the whole alma/Becket interaction has always been sketchy, though Im for them being a fucked up couple & becket to be accepted in the Wade family of power. They never explained how he got captured nor what happened to him for 9 months, nor did theY explain why Alma saved him after he died twice during surgery. Oddly enough one can be curious to ask if becket, fettel, & PM to have been childhood friends or at least in a close proximity of one another. Still a wonderful job was done & im curious about whether u make a sequel. :) Even though fettel 'loved' his mother, there was proven fact they were against one another with the side game where a replica is the key to fettels return while alma was trying to prevent that. He truly did die 4 her & it seemed she loved 1st born more.
Saahren chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
You did a fantastic job on this! The first Revelation ending gave me such chills. If only your story could replace F.E.A.R. 3.
Point Mann chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
Loved the ending! The alternate one was awesome too from a Pro-Alma fan stand point, but of course any of them beat that horrendous Alt/Fettel ending they served up. Glad to see Becket put up an actual fight against him as he should've done in the actual game. Seriously what a great alternate take you wrote up. Really enjoyed reading it. :D
JG Studios chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
The scenes that involved Becket and Point Man were pretty intense i gotta say! I'm not gonna spoil the chapter for the readers, but what happens near the end is pretty sad - I'll admit.
JG Studios chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
The way you introduced Becket was much more interesting, intense and satisfying than in F.E.A.R. 3, in , my opinion - so here's something you did better.
Alardem chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Holy...crap. Mind rape abounds and Alma is finally treated like the horrible abomination that she really was. This is brilliance!
kyle131996 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
very good i hope you don't kill Stokes off
Point Mann chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
I guess sympathy goes out the window for this Alma, and perhaps her happy family ending if that's not what she wants in favor of power. I like sympathetic Alma better as it seemed to put she, Fettel and Point Man in three different corners in the third game: love/family, power/vengeance, and duty. But its interesting to read if she remained as vindictive as she was in the first game. Will Point Man still be swayed to join his family? Keep writing!
Lyredragon chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
What a twist! I really didn't expect that, not many OCs get killed off in a believable way, that is relevent to the storyline or setting. But will she come back? (eg Paxton,alma, others). I can't wait to find out what happens from now on out! Some fanfics are prone to killing a character off and writing them in whenever the plot demands, but I wouldn't really mind in this story. For the next pov I'd use pointman. Keep writing!
Point Mann chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Wow! Certainty wasn't expecting to see your OC killed off so suddenly, and in a way it felt realistic yet sad. Looks like Alma's support group has dwindled down to only Fettel or is Becket still not completely lucid. I hope we get more insight into Point Man's thoughts on either siding with his family or Dark Signal. Update soon!