Reviews for Evergreen
Cirqueinese chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I know you haven't updated in a while., but I really love these!
Winchester Vasko chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Yes yes YES PLEASE WRIGHT MOOORRRREEEEE

Victor Ivy or Victor Mordeca..i don't matter
Of-Ravens-And-Writing-Desks chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Do it. DO IT. There are not nearly enough good Viktor/Ivy FICA out there, and there is ALWAYS room for more. Great writing, by the way. I love these one shots so far! Keep up the good work!

-ORAWD
weapon13WhiteFang chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
In answer to your question, I personally say "Go For it". Why? Well hey, just because other people are throwing out awesome pieces left and right doesn't mean YOU still dont have your own creativity and flare to add. Everyone writes and thinks differently and that means we get different things from everyone.

So you go for it or do what you really feel you should. Thats all I ask :]
xcgirl08 chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
These are all delightful! You can never have enough Ivy; she really is a pleasure to write. This latest installment was particularly enjoyable, since we don't get a lot of interaction time between Zib and Ivy during the canon series and they seem like a wacky pair.

And on a side note, you have my full endorsement to go ahead with that Ivy and Viktor chapter; I'm always interested to see other fan's takes on them and really look forward to reading it!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
This was adorable! You don't really think of these two in tandem that often, it was a pleasant change. But YES to an Ivy and Victor. Pleeeeease! I'm sure it will be great. Are we talking shippy goodness, the sturdy bond displayed in the comic or just hinting at something deeper?
GhibliGirl91 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
I adore this. Ivy is one of my favorites even though its bloody hard to choose. I love the regular life you've made for them. What with all the excitement, murder and hijinks in the real Lackadaisy it's so awesome to see them doing funny things like this.
LovelyPsyche chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
These are great! I would to see something about the men learning she's on the school riffle team, even if it hasn't really been explored so far in the comics...
loveydovey14 chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Awww! I think these little stories are adorable! Please write more!
JazzQueen chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I was thinking that you should have a chapter where she befriends an African American because of the fact that if I remember during the Jazz Age a lot of African Americans rose to fame through the Prohibition.
mage-cat chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
These are wonderful! I'm looking forward to the next one.
crazy queen of toast chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Oh wow these vignettes are wonderful. I read your other stories and in one of them it metnioned these scenes, but I'm glad to see them unfold. Anyway I just want to say you did a wonderful job! I love them!
Ze Dolphinator chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
This is hilarious. I can only imagine how mortified Mordecai (hehe, alliteration) must have been... xD

I am following this story, Madame, and I expect awesomeness in my inbox. EVERY. DAY. Or whenever.
the-mighty-pen325 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Haha oh I did enjoy this one!

Poor Ivy, she'll never have a steady boyfriend with those two around.

Can't wait for the next update :)
the-mighty-pen325 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is just TOO PRECIOUS.

The bit at the end made me laugh out loud; their reactions are so appropriate and I could picture them perfectly in my head.

Cute story, hope you continue!

Best of luck :)