Reviews for Light Up with Confidence
lizzy12xoxo chapter 25 . 3/28
I love it
adamamy425 chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
It took me about 3 days to finish this based on a recommendation but it was absolutely perfect. I felt it moved a little too fast for my liking but they knew they were ready and they knew that that was what they wanted. Which is all that matters. I also love how you didn't change either character once they did get together. Noah/Puck was still insecure but cocky and confident (sometimes) while Rachel still thought too much, was abrasive and talked too much. The overall essence of how you went about rewriting Season 3 is almost like I wanted it to go. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us.
JaToya chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
That was pretty freakin awesome. Great development of both Rachel and Puck. Kinda wish for a follow up to Shelby and Puck's last conversation but it's not a deal breaker because this is just a really good well written story.

So, thanks for sharing.
tlyxor1 chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
I enjoyed
eternalLove59 chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
Great way to end it. You can be sure I'll be looking at your other stories in the near future :)
eternalLove59 chapter 29 . 3/17/2013
Awwww this was such a sweet chapter and awesome way for Noah to get Rachel back :)
eternalLove59 chapter 28 . 3/17/2013
I am so confuse...now he wants her back? I love it and everything cos that means Puckelberry will be back on but ugh Noah Puckerman is an idiot. He could have saved himself a lot of trouble if he wouldn't have broken up with Rachel in the first place.
eternalLove59 chapter 27 . 3/17/2013
Hahaha I love Santana! Can't wait to see how Rachel is going to look like and what kind of reactions she gets from everyone.
eternalLove59 chapter 26 . 3/17/2013
Still don't really understand his reasons for breaking up with Rachel. He could have been honest and talk to her about what was going on in his head.
eternalLove59 chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
Omg he's an idiot. I can't even understand what's going on in his head. What is going on with him?
eternalLove59 chapter 24 . 3/17/2013
Oh I think I can see where this is going. I can't wait to see if I was right or wrong.
eternalLove59 chapter 23 . 3/17/2013
Ouch! I think the only parent figure that is for Puckelberry is probably Puck's mom...
eternalLove59 chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
I know I said it would be unrealistic for Rachel to say ILY to apuck so soon but I don't know this chapter made me feel...different about it.
eternalLove59 chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
What a great chapter! I live how Puck blurted out he loved Rachel. Kinda happy she diet say it back though it would have been so...wrong for lack of a better word. Of course not that she could never feel that for Puck on the contrary i think anyone could fall in love with him but it was more because it would have been a bit too soon and seem unrealistic.
eternalLove59 chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
Santana is really something else. And Finn...oh Finn Hudson. Lol at Mrs. Huckleberry's intuition/bad timing :)