Reviews for Jaws: Resurface
nova87 chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
This is a good ending to this story? But is this actually the end, or are you setting up for a sequel? I hope so because this was fun to read. Its good to se ethat Blaxton, Westling, and Tyler all survived the shark hunt. Surprise to see that Tyler did survive because he is the hero from the story. Good dialogue between the three of them while floating in the ocean waiting for rescue. Hope you add a followup to this story!
nova87 chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Beckie and Wane both dying almost at the same time was very tragile, but no less than both of them deserve for all the death that they cause. Westling and Blaxton swimming to shore using their luggage as floatation devices while Tyler face the shark by himself. Reminds me somewhat of the ending to the first Jaws, but with no ship, no weapons looking forward to seeing how our last two survivors fend off the shark. Good chapter, especially the Beckie twist, I did not see that coming.
nova87 chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
Losing the captain before the entire crew's eyes as the shark jumps on deck and grabs him. Leaving the crew in the middle of the ocean without anyone else knowing how to drive the boat. Your twist caught me off guard Wane shooting the radio and apparently has his own agenda about being on the boat besides chasing the shark. Good chapter but I was sorry to see the captain die. His character had been steady and the backbone of the crew so far in the story.
nova87 chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
This is a good inbetween down time chapter for the crew after all the stress of losing so many of its members to the shark already. Its good to see the captain and Wane make back up and for the other relationships startup and make up among the crew. Ending this chapter with the hungry shark below is tense and a good setup for the next chapter.
nova87 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I really like Flinch character and was sad to see him fall victim to the shark so soon. From the looks of the end of this chapter Wane is in trouble with the rest of the crew for his planning and the captain as well has lost faith in him. Tyler lying to the police Captain back on shore was not a good move, they could have receive much needed help.
nova87 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Excited chapter with cannon and gun fire to try to kill the shark, but between the rough waves and the sharks own ability they lose him. Poor Hermes as she is caught in a big wave and falls off the ship, only to end up in the jaws of the shark. Good chapter with the raw emotion of the crew in the beginning after losing their crewmate at the end of the last chapter. Looking forward to chapter 7.
nova87 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Great chapter and I felt sorry for poor Kyslon the minute I heart he would be the one going down in the cage first. The shark attacked him under the surface with no warning from ayone. The fire blaster did not worked and reading "the shark closed its jaws in Kylson as he screamed again" beings back memories from watching the first Jaws. Reading to see the reaction from the rest of the ship's crew about what happen to Kylson.
nova87 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
This chapter seems to represent the calm before the storn. Its good to see the characters getting to know each other and learned what everyone's motivation is for going after a great white shark. So far the captain seems to be a seasonsed sea man. Looking forward to the crew's first meeting with the shark. Nice work setting up the plot lines for this story over the last couple of chapters.
Donna Tobin chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
WTF! I wanna damn you to hell
nova87 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Our crew is getting to know each other, and some alliances are forming. The captain does not come across as very realiable. This fire blaster weapon to be used underwater to kill the shark is an interesting direction to go in. Looking forward to seeing the shark confrontation. This chapter was very well writting, and I do not see any grammer errors.
nova87 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
You have done a good job in this chapter assembly the team that will go after Jaws. The have a nice blend of talents that will no doubt all come in handing going after this great white. From the way this chapter reads Det. John Tyler will lead this group, nice job of setting that point up for your readers.
nova87 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Jaws coming back for another round. I like reading this updated version, in that cell phones are very common today unlike when the movie came out. You capture some of the jargon by fishermen real good in your dialogue usage. I hope to read more of Jaws: Resurface. This is a good start to what could be a longer story. Thank you for sharing.
EliteDeath chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
well what do you think?
EliteDeath chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
also find this insterting?
Eddie Kennedy chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
The first two Jaws were classics. I thought the third one was okay. The only thing I missed was Chief Brody. Now, why do I hate Jaws: The Revenge? It was horrible. Not only because Chief Brody and Sean died but because of the plot and the stupid shark. One of the worst movies I've ever seen.