Reviews for Masquerade
Guest chapter 27 . 11/24/2014
I'd leave more reviews if it wasn't for the fact that I'm using a rather uncomfortable mobile app to do so. But anyways, this was amazing. From the first word all the way to the last. I was seriously tempted to read this fic the entire day. Kudos to you! I love it!
Prophetic Fire chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh, and thank you thank you (beyond words) for not killing off Damar. He was so well written here and is one of my favorite characters on the show, and it's WONDERFUL to finally see him get the ending he deserves.
Prophetic Fire chapter 27 . 12/4/2013
SHIT this was good.

There is a huge part of me that thinks this is how the show should have ended. And that in and of itself is a testament to how brilliant this is, because the show had writers galore and producers and about a hundred different people all collaborating on what came out, and this is just one lonely fic in the Trek universe. One lonely, bright, shining beacon of a fic, which stands alone because it stands is epic and masterfully crafted, in every single way. I don't even have the words for how profoundly I adore this story.

(My one critique is that I so strongly wish Kira and Dukat would have kissed at the end. Because nothing pulls at my heart like a sappy, sappy ending. Especially after the monster adventure they just went through. Oh, for them to have kissed one final time before fic's end!)

All in all, both for this story and for The Art of War, I have only the highest compliments and praise. THANK YOU for giving these to us.
kncrowder88 chapter 27 . 11/26/2013
Love this. Great job.
AnKiDu chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
Been away for a while and just noticed I didn't review after the last chapters... This story and of course 'The Art of War' are pure awesomeness ;-) I have read them again several times now and I enjoyed every time. These stories are so brilliantly written - I can't express in words. As I said before, this is my replacement for the final seasons of DS9! I really hope to read other K/Du stories from you in future, you're a terrific writer.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Having read both this and The Art of War - phenomenal. Really good writing, excellent characterisation. It's been a joy to read :)

DK
kiraglitter chapter 27 . 2/5/2013
Aaaaaahhhh.

Beautiful story, I'm glad you finished.

I find your narration so very touching without being over-emotional. I ached, in some places- yet the whole thing is driven fittingly by believable, intense plot that is paced well.

By far one of the best stories I ever read in Star Trek fiction, thank you for sharing it.
Prizm chapter 27 . 12/9/2012
That was excellent. Such a great fic.
Soujiku chapter 27 . 12/8/2012
Wow, I can't believe that it's over. This story has been absolutely brilliant from start to finish, and I can't really express just how much I have enjoyed reading it. I have been following it for over a year, and I am both sad and happy to see it finished. If you were to ever write anymore stories for this pairing then I would read them without hesitation, and this story is definitely something to be incredibly proud of.
Brazen Hussy chapter 27 . 12/7/2012
Superb. Fantastic. Brilliant. What words can be enough? That you wrote this perfect story is something I must be eternally grateful for. As I've said before, THIS is now canon for me. THIS is how the last few seasons went. THIS is how Kira and Dukat ended up. THIS. IS. RIGHT.
Brazen Hussy chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
Pure genius. I'm both ecstatic that we get resolution and deeply sad it's coming to an end.
Soujiku chapter 25 . 11/30/2012
I can't really think of the words that suit what I'm feeling. But well done - I can think of nothing else like this.
Prizm chapter 25 . 11/30/2012
That was the worse ending ever. No, I am kidding, it was good, even though I would have rather seen them all live longer to of seen what was going to happen after all the work they did. Are you going to give us an epiolog?
Brazen Hussy chapter 25 . 11/30/2012
Bloody hell... (too emotionally drained for any other response...)
Prizm chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
This is a really good fic I just happen to stumble upon it I read your other fic too the Art of War very good very interesting. I can't wait to see what happenes next in this one.